Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Green Bay Game

gwallaia

Staff member
Our game with the Packers has been set for December 4 and I plan on making this trip if possible.
Does anyone know if the Traveling Texan group has made any plans yet?

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Id like to know as well. Although I ain't too thrilled with heading up there in December, would love to see Lambeau & take in some of that history.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Id like to know as well. Although I ain't too thrilled with heading up there in December, would love to see Lambeau & take in some of that history.
Best time to see a place like that Mr. Tex. Lambeau is one of those historic fields and if you're going to go the best experience would be to do it at a snow game if you ask me. I'd love to see a game at Foxborough and I'd only want it to be a snow game there myself.

TexansBlood

The CUSH!
Best time to see a place like that Mr. Tex. Lambeau is one of those historic fields and if you're going to go the best experience would be to do it at a snow game if you ask me. I'd love to see a game at Foxborough and I'd only want it to be a snow game there myself.
This is in my bucket list and will happen hopefully in the next few yrs.

Sucks I can't make it happen this year.

LonerATO

All Pro
I was transferred up to Pittsburgh earlier this year (oh boy!), so I want to make the trip. What section are people buying tickets in?

powerfuldragon

Enchilada Aficionado.
i was in 109.. i loved the experience. Lambeau in december was everything i wanted it to be.. i think i'd like to go back for another winter game as a packers-on-the-side fan. the locals were lovely, the atmosphere was something that the rest of the nfl needs to research. my only issue with the trip was the local diet. never really craved a salad as much as i did this past weekend.