Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

good game

Grid

All Pro
nice game.. i dont really wanna talk about it cause its still too fresh in my head. im proud of my Texans for how they played but losing such a close game.. you just end up thinking about all the little things that could have changed the outcome.

Anyway.. one of those little things... every time we Audible its a handoff to Davis.. EVERY TIME. I knew what we were going to do when Carr audibled and so did the Packers.

We CANNOT function like that.. that needs to be fixed.. really really quick.

We did not loose a close game thats ok and it happens we gave away a game we had won and there is no excuse for it

can anyone say the coach calling sucks ?????? And the audibles are just options given by the coaches, so its still they're call not carr !

well i wasnt blaming Carr.. not necessarily.. except that if all he has to audible to is the run, then he shouldnt audible. But.. the point i was trying to make is, yes its the coaches fault that our audibles suck.. and the coaches need to change it really dang quick.

And we didnt give that game away.. we fought for it.. our audibles lost it :P

It was a tale of two halfs. First half was played like we were competing and wanted to win. The second was "Let's go turtle and see if we can hold on". Guess what, you have to play 4 quarters and call the game like you want to win. This is one we should have put in the win collumn and screwed the pooch on it because of TERRIBLE game calling in the second half. Even the announcers were wondering what the heck they were calling such bad selections for.

lets see its the second half we're winning by 10 (wow) so lets just run the ball and HOPE our defense holds them, i mean its not like brett farve is good or anything !

Are you kidding me? To make a decision by changing a pass to a run that goes nowhere and it's ultimately the coaches fault because that's one of the options he was given by the coaches. Come on!

I'm happy that it was a close game and not a blow out like the previous weeks but how long is it going to take this team to get a killer instinct and go for the throat?! Yeah, we're up by ten, let's dare them to try and catch up to us. Even though we're winning let's keep it close and win the game by hanging on. This is just getting rediculous. Well, Green Bay had the ball for ten minutes in the fourth quarter, so what! How many three and outs in the second half did you think you were going to get before you could do something with the rock. You all can jump on me all you want or make snide remarks but it's my right as a fan to vent and express my frustrations with my hometown team. Enough is enough and I guarantee you the next time I see a post about this team not getting any respect I'll make sure I don't hold my tongue anymore. This team needs to man up and quit trying to eek out wins and learn to get the job done. Many people are gonna say well it was the Green Bay Packers, a very good team, that's been on fire the last 4 weeks but that's also the same team we should've just whipped in our house!

Enough ranting and raving, I feel better, alot more calmer now. Now I can go to bed and sleep on it and wake up a naive homer all over again.

the audibles need work..

Palmers play calling in the first half was great.. the few times that we got the ball in the second half.. the audibles into the run shut down our drives.

Back