Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

good Game guys

ColtsFan in CA

Practice Squad
well played and very good defense. You kept it close and were in it down to the wire

good luck with the rest odf the season and see you all next year

Congrats to the Colts for winning the AFC South but I am not ready to say they will be in the Super Bowl.
:cool:

No, me neither. DD rushed for 128 yards on them today. What's Pittsburgh gonna do to them?

Congrats, however, on having the best QB in the history of the world.

Great game yesterday...I met a LOT of classy Texan fans, and a LOT less that were ummm...not so classy, but overall, it was a good time.

My take:
T's defense did it's job yesterday...the offense was moving the ball well when it wanted to, and then self-destructed...the play calling by the Texans was not what I expected, especially in the 2nd half when they knew the Colts D was playing it's normal terrible game. That, to me shows one of 2 things...a lack of confidence by the coaches in the players on the field (i doubt this...) or a coaching change is in order.

Hey, JoeTexan...was that you that called in to SportsRadio 610 on Friday afternoon? (I think the caller had tipped a few bottles back prior to calling, but they referred to JoeTexan as a "legendary fan", and it seemed to fit.

Anyway...I took some pics before the game if anyone is interested...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/omarasm/album?.dir=/2b28

Carr's dad is a really nice guy. I introduced myself, and told him that I thought his son was a hell of a QB. He looked at my hat, and said that I have a pretty good one on my team, too.

Class act, and I enjoyed my conversation with him. He got DC to come over and sign some autographs for some fans, too. That was cool of him...

Man, he's tall!!!

i i'm a guessin' man, (and I am...) I would say about 6'5". I'm about 6', but with that hat on, you can't tell the difference in height in that picture.

I may have to compress it a bit and use it for my avatar.

SheTexan said:
You are kidding, right? Not even close!
not even close? he's close...he's very close. There is no one, and I mean no one who can read and remember the defensive looks that are in that man's brain. How can you say he's not even close??

..or were you kidding?

txhoosier said:
Carr's dad is a really nice guy. I introduced myself, and told him that I thought his son was a hell of a QB. He looked at my hat, and said that I have a pretty good one on my team, too.

Class act, and I enjoyed my conversation with him. He got DC to come over and sign some autographs for some fans, too. That was cool of him...

Man, he's tall!!!
Sorry, you met some "less favorable characters". We are glad you are in Texas.

Maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit by saying that, when you consider guys like Elway, Montana, Marino (lol), but, if I was, it wasn't by very much. The guy is the real deal, without a doubt.

You know, actually, I have no doubt that he will go down as THE greatest until somebody in the future actually does better (if that ever happens).

HJam72 said:
Maybe I was jumping the gun a little bit by saying that, when you consider guys like Elway, Montana, Marino (lol), but, if I was, it wasn't by very much. The guy is the real deal, without a doubt.

You know, actually, I have no doubt that he will go down as THE greatest until somebody in the future actually does better (if that ever happens).
I hope that PM sets all the new records...then I hope in my lifetime someone comes along and breaks them. How much fun will that be?

Meloy, thank you for the kind words.

I changed my avatar...that's my pup modeling my hat for me.

Back