Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. Titans II

You HAVE to play a full 60 against the Titans to win.
BOTH sides of the ball AND special teams are REQUIRED to
win. Hopefully our team's spirit lasts.

that last drive was great because it kept our defense off the field to rest and they will need it today to stay active.

Conver this all is equal, hopefully hold them here and then we tack on a FG we get ball back after the half JJ returns ko for TD there we go

You have to love Kubiak's commitment to the run game here..... the nut will crack eventually...

I disagree. Not against this team.

You make it crack by throwing it all over the field and demoralizing the dline, causing them to slow down their pass rush. If they can't get to Schaub, THEN it opens up on the ground.

But they are doing enough damage to the psyche of Schaub that nothing is really working. AJ is it. Classic Kubiak gameplanning.

the running game will come threw... now they have pictures of what the D is doing trust me slaton will break a 20+ yarder on the next drive...

I disagree. Not against this team.

You make it crack by throwing it all over the field and demoralizing the dline, causing them to slow down their pass rush. If they can't get to Schaub, THEN it opens up on the ground.

But they are doing enough damage to the psyche of Schaub that nothing is really working. AJ is it. Classic Kubiak gameplanning.

at least schaub KNOWS it isnt there and not throwing picks.

Right, we only moved it 60 yards, horrible :)

Thanks to help from the refs, and one solid play by Schaub/AJ.

That was a piss-poor drive, IMO.

One of the commentators mentioned GB played a lot of man-to-man. Makes sense why Titans are doing well: Playing zone, with a good pass rush, spooks Matt Schaub into clutching, pumping, waiting. Simple math after you let that sink in for awhile: Schaub is harassed, consistently.

The guy on the Lipitor commercial is a Texans fan: He's at the lake today, enjoying himself. LOL.

Doesn't matter that we aren't running well.

The THREAT to run makes the play action successful.

Helps when AJ is on the other end...

We have been so freaking lucky thus far.

If we can't sustain a drive, Titans are going to blow this thing up.

I am so disappointed in the playcalling thus far.

Why? It gives you free reign to do what you do best--complain.

Reactions: GP
But with this dline, it makes me soooo nervous. That play is not the norm vs. this team.

Griffin is a damn good player, but TEN should know better than to man him up with AJ.

That's what we gotta do though. Take advantage of our opponent's mistakes.

Back