Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. Titans II

I hoped for this last week:

I want to knock Collins out in the fourth quarter of a tied game (nothing serious, just a sprained thumb or something -- I'm not malicious). After 15 minutes of CBS replaying "the run," Young twice overthrows his receiver so badly in the end zone that the ball bounces off of someone in the stands wearing a Titans #10 jersey. Mario stuffs him on a run attempt on third down, then runs into the stands to apologize to Vince's Mamma for hurting her baby. Bironas misses a chip shot FG and the Texans get the ball on their own three.

Then Slaton Runs for a 97 yard TD to win the game. Leach bowls over Haynewsorth in the process and tramples Al's knee, ending his season.

Obviously I wasn't entirely accurate, but this feels almost as good.

Another heart attack game. Dang I'm an old guy can't take much of this week in and week out. Stop with the drama, just go out and beat them by 20 points. Great win.

WOW...just, wow.

This isn't your father's Texans. The past two weeks I was just waiting for something to go wrong and for us to just let it slip away. On the Titan's last drive, it looked like that was going to happen.

Ugly...but great win today.

I'd just rather be the classy winner than stoop and be just as punkish as him. Injuries don't do any good.

Brown did not attempt to hurt him, it happened. Im not applauding anyone for intentionally hurting other players, hence my hate for FA and Allen...

I'm just still stunned that the Titans didn't try for the FG and instead went to one of their subpar receivers. Not their usual thinking.

I refrained from posting here to not give the Texans bad luck ;). I only caught the last two minutes here in DFW, but it was totally worth it. Slaton has brains. Got right back up and rain for 34 yards.

I'm just still stunned that the Titans didn't try for the FG and instead went to one of their subpar receivers. Not their usual thinking.

In his defense, Collins were having a nice streak. Retrospect and all that, it was a big mistake, but that's just our luck.

Grats y'all on the win! :)

We had three timeouts and Fisher had confidence in the defense. I don't agree with the decision to try and hit over the top, but it is what it is. What cost us is the Slaton run on the next play.

We made the Titan's best players look like fools today.. Haynesworth, Finnegan, Griffin. And we got the win.

Best. Day. Ever.

SAD!!! I hope all of you get neg reps for these classless comments.

Add me as well.....is there a more classless player in the NFL than Haynesworth? What comes around goes around and I couldn't be happier. :D :D :D

Slaton and Johnson are my mvps of that game.

on offence.. schaub played pretty good aswell imo as the oline got pretty much mauled. showed he was tough anyway- alot of hits taken etc

amobi and deljuan played great on D although everyone on D played great/ good

Yeah they win but at the end of the season, when we DO NOT have any chance at any playoff appearance. They should've done the **** at the beginning and I wouldn't be as confused...you know. Great wins and all but hell where was the winning **** when we began this season. Come on guys better luck next season I guess yet again.
:headhurts:

Forget all the "what ifs", playoff scenarios, etc....

All I know is the Texans won, the Titans lost, my pants are tight, and all is right with the world.......a VERY good day! :D

Back