Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans @ Raiders

Texans are gonna have to play well today. The Raiders are chock full
of young talent in all the skill positions. If they get ANY confidence here,
it's gonna be a long day for the Texans.

NO EXCUSES.

Not enough evidence, Kubiak.

Knee hit at the same time the ball comes out. Just a split second sooner ad that is a fumble for sure.

prob wont get overturned cos of no camera but good challenge as it did look like adibi hit the ball b4 the knee was down. cant see the ball though

Just got back from a study session at school. Glad I haven't missed much, well besides your guys' TD by a RB that isn't Foster :brickwall:. Quite some time left though.

Oh yeah, thanks texansdrummer for the link!

TD RAAAAAAIIDAAAAAHZ!

1285905969202.gif

OK, we need those types of drives by the Raiders to end right there. Please.

Gee whiz. Our defense looks clueless. All of it.

That barely counts as a TD. I mean like having your OL push you over the line about an inch a second before you fumble....

That was a terrible challenge, shouldn't the coaches in the booth upstairs who are looking at the replay be yelling advise to Kubiak....

That was a terrible challenge, shouldn't the coaches in the booth upstairs who are looking at the replay be yelling advise to Kubiak....

I think it was a risk-reward thing. Its not really a big deal to lose that challenge, but if we hadn't thrown the flag and missed a chance to get the ball back that would have been much worse.

I think it was a risk-reward thing. Its not really a big deal to lose that challenge, but if we hadn't thrown the flag and missed a chance to get the ball back that would have been much worse.

Don't you have to have some evidence of a wrong call though before you throw the flag?

Was there anything other than hope that motivated that challenge?

Back