Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans at Colts 11-08

swt is surprisingly depressed today for someone that got a huge step towards permanent health coverage last night.

there is a corrolation dan....the more excited i get, the worse we do. The more eeyorish i am, the better.

So let me try not to jinx this, aiight?

there is a corrolation dan....the more excited i get, the worse we do. The more eeyorish i am, the better.

So let me try not to jinx this, aiight?

No worries dude. I can understand a certain amount of pessimism considering we are still incapable of playing decent for an entire half.

Yikes. Moats stuck that ball out there trying to make a move, and my heart leapt. It looked an AWFUL lot like Slaton on his fumbles.

Yeah if they would have run the ball there, everyone would have been going nuts about "playing not to lose".

That ball should've been thrown to JJ instead of DA. That's when speed matters. DA is quick, but just not explosive.

Disagree. These are the same types of plays that have won us games late this year. Indy has just done their homework and sniffs them out well.

Yeah, but those type of plays went to playmakers......Anderson is a horrible YAC guy....he's not going to pick up that first down, especially against a speedy defense.

Back