Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bills 11-01

Too early in the game to go for it - we need to keep some momentum.....but I'd go for it.

I say this every time we're in a 4th and short situation but Kubiak seems to like to go for it every time. Really surprised we're kicking here.

Just taking the points against a low powered offense like the Bills might be the right choice.

I'm glad in the end we took points. It could have seriously killed our confidence that we had going on that drive.

You know Brown is awful, I know Brown is done, why doesn't Kubiak see it. I can't believe we don't have someone better on the practice squad. Kubiak is hard headed and it may have already cost the Texans a playoff spot.

So Buffalo can block in the back but we can't OK, just wasn't clear on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F-ing Black and Whites!!!!!

I'm just really hoping this is the half were we suck and we turn it on in the 2nd half

I love these Bills announcers!!!!!!

If they show them in the booth they're probably dressed like Bills Cheerleaders.

Big time Douche Bags!

is it just me or is Schaub looking like the ghost of David Carr past without OD and Slaton with all the dinks and dunks

Turnovers hurt us early. We're moving the ball, but Schaub is now scared to throw deep. Bills are loading the box and daring him to throw against Byrd. Need to big play to open things up again.

Back