Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Colts @ Texans

I hope the Broncos beat the Jags.

Might be the only time I root for McDoofus' team this year.

Can I get a hell yeah?

hekkyes.jpg

stoncold.gif

Their board is freaking out.

Yeah, and I'm sure it's all a bunch of people blaming this and blaming that.

As if they haven't had like a freaking 10-year run on the division all these years. You know what I mean? They should just shut the hell up, no matter WHAT they are wanting to say right now, just close the laptop and go suck their thumbs.

Boo-hoo! You didn't get your win. AND you lost to the Texans. Life is soooo hard for Colts fans. I hope they gonna' be OK now.

Not.

I hope they tank it this year. :choke:

Dear Colts,

Thanks for rolling over and not showing against the Jets in Week 17 last year which probably kept us out of the playoffs.

Consider this a down payment on the payback.

Love,

Houston Texans.

Dear Colts,

Thanks for rolling over and not showing against the Jets in Week 17 last year which probably kept us out of the playoffs.

Consider this a down payment on the payback.

Love,

Houston Texans.

I think that's an underrated point. The players were probably pissed as hell for that.

Hey everyone!!!

Championship tennis is on RIGHT AFTER THIS GAME on CBS.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

Chris Johnson with 142 rushing yards on the day. Maybe he can wear his Arian Foster underoos tonight and come out stronger next week.

Kubiak coached a full 60 minutes today.

Players played a full 60 minutes today.

Result: Win.

Ok...lets get some credit to the playcalling as well. Who the heck would have taken the under on M Schaub +/- 18 pass atempts! Jeeeez.

Chris Johnson with 142 rushing yards on the day. Maybe he can wear his Arian Foster underoos tonight and come out stronger next week.

His yards against the Raiders < Foster's against the Colts.

If we can contain CJ and VY...we're going to put them on full blast.

If we can wrap up MJD...same thing.

I'm feeling good. But verrrry bummed about Barwin. He's going to get I.R.'d and we're going to bring a PS guy on (Sheppard?) or a free agent.

I do! Bet Tom Jackson feels like the smartest man for picking us as Super Bowl contenders.

Wonder what lame excuses ESPN is gonna' come up with?

You know what? I think it was SUCH an overwhelming beatdown that nobody can slant it the wrong way.

If the Texans can take care of business in the division this year, it may not matter what other teams do. Last year they were 1-5 in the division and that was the difference. This year they are already 1-0 in the division.

I know, I know. But at the moment its a 3 way tie for first at 1-0. Just saying. This is a great victory, but we can still go 1-5 in the division. We're 1/16th of the way through what is going to be a battle of the season.

But so far, we are perfect!

The AFC-S will be risen from the ashes and is on their way to becoming one of the most dominate conference in the NFL once again this season.

Every team has won today.... but the Colts. Welcome to the bottom of the cellar, Colts. It been a long time waiting but you're finally tasting the bottom and we're basking in the glorious sunlight up top.

For today atleast.

just thought I would say...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!)@!*$#&%)@$*&%^@)$*(%&@)$*%&@)$*%&@$#*!!!!!OKDJFLKAEJF)(#!%)!*(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:texflag:

The AFC-S will be risen from the ashes and is on their way to becoming one of the most dominate conference in the NFL once again this season.

Every team has won today.... but the Colts. Welcome to the bottom of the cellar, Colts. It been a long time waiting but you're finally tasting the bottom and we're basking in the glorious sunlight up top.

For today atleast.

It does look a bit strange eh? Just cover up the records, and it looks even better! Give it 5 years, and with a Manning less Colts, it'll look even better.

Image how badly they would have sucked without Peyton today...

Credit strength and conditioning. You don't get to run the ball up the gut for a franchise record by accident. SC pays dividends in 4th quarter.

Good point, right on!

And Dennison, and the O-line, and Foster.

Man, it feels good to grind these guys into dust. Running it in from the eight yard line, it doesn't get better than that!

If you would've told me about a day when Manning threw for 400 yards and set records for attempts and completions, and Andre had a low-ebb number of looks, AND Schaub had less than 20 attempts, there's no way I would've said we win.

Awesome.

Dare I say the Texans sweep the Colts this season? I know the next game is a ways off, but its possible. :texflag:

We'll have Cushing back by then as well. We maybe didn't "miss" him today, but I'd always prefer to have him on the field.

What a fantastic game today. Rookies showed up, coaches made good calls and didn't hesitate to make some ballsy decisions, and our vets were outstanding. This is the Mario Williams we always wanted.. Arian Foster was amazing...and you have to believe that he's gonna be really confident about himself after this. Leach was a freaking human bulldozer. Our OL looks different this year....new OL coach/new OC. I can definitely see the difference.

If I had been asked the keys to the game prior to its start, I would have yawned and said they are the same as last season, and the same as the last three seasons before that:

Offense
1. Hold on to the football (no or low turnovers)
2. Solid ground game

Defense
1. Stop the run
2. Solid pass rush

The Texans excelled in all four areas today. Needless to say, if they continue to look like this all season, then the playoffs are a virtual lock, and the Super Bowl is not out of reach. However, this was only one game, albeit possibly the most important single game they will play all year.

These will also be the keys to success next week and for the rest of the season, by the way.

I think what's neat is our next two opponents play on Sunday night football tonight. We get a good sneak peak. I'll bet a lot of Texans will be watching tonights Dallas/Washington game.

Thanks for the link. The Colts got outplayed in nearly every aspect of the game. If it wasn't clear before, its clear now that the Colts are a very average team if you take Manning out of the picture. I'm happy that you guys were able to start off this season on a high-note. The Texans have made a statement, they are not to be ****ed with :D.

I probably shouldn't even go to the game in Week 4. If we could make VY & the Titans D look that good, I don't even want to think of how good the Texans will look against us :brickwall:.

Back