Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Colts @ Texans

snoopy-3.jpg

I had to leave as soon as the game was over and drive to Austin (I have a huge test in the morning!) so I haven't had a chance to check out the posts on here. Anyways, I just wanted to say HOLY CRAP! I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE F'IN GAME! That's how you do it boys! Foster was incredible today and he couldn't have done better than he did. I am so happy that he's taking advantage of the opportunity that he was given, he definately earned it. Defense played solid and I've NEVER seen Payton hit that many times in a game before (atleast in one we've played). Anyways, I have to get back to studying, just wanted to drop by.

Great game today and I'm on cloud 9!

I had to leave as soon as the game was over and drive to Austin (I have a huge test in the morning!) so I haven't had a chance to check out the posts on here. Anyways, I just wanted to say HOLY CRAP! I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE F'IN GAME! That's how you do it boys! Foster was incredible today and he couldn't have done better than he did. I am so happy that he's taking advantage of the opportunity that he was given, he definately earned it. Defense played solid and I've NEVER seen Payton hit that many times in a game before (atleast in one we've played). Anyways, I have to get back to studying, just wanted to drop by.

Great game today and I'm on cloud 9!

Must have been an awesome drive back after the win today! 3 hours goes by a lot faster when our boys add one to the W column!

Damn what a hell of a day!! Texans handled the Colts, Cowboys lost, would have been the tri-fecta had the Titans lost!!

:fans:

Game #2 against the Colts is November 1st on Monday Night Football (ESPN) in Indianapolis. After seeing the Colts get so thoroughly shellacked by the Texans the first time around, that should be a game that everyone is looking forward to.

Game #2 against the Colts is November 1st on Monday Night Football (ESPN) in Indianapolis. After seeing the Colts get so thoroughly shellacked by the Texans the first time around, that should be a game that everyone is looking forward to.

Yep, I'm sure the Colts will be looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see the situation then. Will the Colts have recovered and still be dominant, or will it be obvious by then they are going down this season? Will the Texans have proven themselves to be the real deal or slid back into infamy?

Yep, I'm sure the Colts will be looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see the situation then. Will the Colts have recovered and still be dominant, or will it be obvious by then they are going down this season? Will the Texans have proven themselves to be the real deal or slid back into infamy?

Both of these could (and I think will) happen.

You may not be superstitious, I'm fine with that, but I vote Maddict5 begins the thread for every game this year, he's batting 1000 percent!

How sweet it is to have our team come out prepared for the opening game.

That is the major positive/improvement I took away from yesterday, along with a hoarse voice.

Great pic of Texans Chick apparantly gloating over Colts disgruntled Colts fans...

bilde.jpg

Great pic of Texans Chick apparantly gloating over Colts disgruntled Colts fans...

bilde.jpg

Those two guys just witnessed the beginning of the end of an era: No more waltzing into Reliant once every season and enjoying what they watch on the field.

And if they live in Houston, they need to be relocated to Indianapolis via the Traitorous Fan Relocation Program.

Dweebs.

Those two guys just witnessed the beginning of the end of an era: No more waltzing into Reliant once every season and enjoying what they watch on the field.

And if they live in Houston, they need to be relocated to Indianapolis via the Traitorous Fan Relocation Program.

Dweebs.

Here's one I took on the ramps leaving the game.
Poor Colts fan looks shell shocked, like he doesn't know what just him him.

LOL

4986367787_c670be534c.jpg

Reactions: GP
Here's one I took on the ramps leaving the game.
Poor Colts fan looks shell shocked, like he doesn't know what just him him.

LOL

4986367787_c670be534c.jpg

Awwww!!!!

That's not FAIR! We're the COLTS! :crying:

I have a Peyton Manning jersey and black 'em under my eyes, too. :sobbing:

Awwww!!!!

That's not FAIR! We're the COLTS! :crying:

I have a Peyton Manning jersey and black 'em under my eyes, too. :sobbing:

Dang, I knew I had kids all over, but I never thought I got that stripper in Ft. Wayne pregnant... that looks just like me at that age.. OMG!

All joking aside, I'd love to know how to find this young man.

Last edited:

Dweebs.

Oh man, I'd contribute to get that program going. Starting with all those jerks who come to Astros games and cheer for the Cubs and Braves. I've always hated those losers.

Oh man, I'd contribute to get that program going. Starting with all those jerks who come to Astros games and cheer for the Cubs and Braves. I've always hated those losers.

Be nice....I am the jerk at the Braves games cheering for the Astros.

Be nice....I am the jerk at the Braves games cheering for the Astros.

That's fine, if you're a real fan of the other team--maybe a person grew up in the other team's city, or some other real reason. I'm talking about Houstonians who have no other connection to Atlanta or Chicago--those are the ones I'm talking about.

It's Wednesday night and my throat's still sore. I admire you season ticket holders. I dunno how ya do it!

It's Wednesday night and my throat's still sore. I admire you season ticket holders. I dunno how ya do it!

Damn, dude! Think how you would feel if you were passionate like I was! :D

Back