Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

Texans constantly make me lose my appetite. our offense better be ready to play today because our defense obviously isn't. again.

It's going to be another one of those games on defense. We'll see if the offense can keep it close.

The Chiefs came into the game with a plan. The Texans look like they're winging it. How about trying to dictate to the offense? KC is doing what they want.

Well, if the offense starts sucking, guess it'll be time to fire up a game of Civ V. Maybe it was just to much to ask for to see this ****ing team play like a professional football team.

No, not Vrabel. Who is 53 on the Texans that totally blew that play?

Everybody bit on the run, and the RB sold it by jumping.
Our backs do half-assed run fakes, and the plays mainly
work because of Schaub's wizardry in playaction.

You know, if the Chiefs were playing any other team they would have kicked the FG. I hate that every team in the NFL knows that 4th and anything under 5 is perfectly doable.

Who the f is #53. Some no namer from BYU? Why the f is he in on goal line defense?

Frank Bush needs to f'n go. I'm tired of watching his horrible defenses.

I deserved the negative rep I got for starting a "Fire Frank Bush" thread during the Raiders game. I'm not so sure I would deserve it now.

Kibuak needs to fire that damned defensive coordinator today. Bring in someone during the bye week. Certainly couldn't hurt this frigging defense in the state it's in.

So. Todd Haley comes in and takes an absolutely putrid team like the Chiefs and turns them around in 2 years. Kubiak has had 5 years and he needs more time? It's on the players?

Wow, this game sucks already. I can't believe it - give them the ball, let your D give you great field position. Ok. They owned us twice on 4th down plays and rammed 7 points down our throat on the opening drive in our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kitten:

here we go.....we gonna make Cassell look like freekin peyton manning today........boy our defense is just what any nfl offense needs to get on track....and i mean any offense

Kibuak needs to fire that damned defensive coordinator today. Bring in someone during the bye week. Certainly couldn't hurt this frigging defense in the state it's in.

Offense can't get a first down, special teams can't count to 11 ....

Chiefs 1st Drive = Touchdown

Texans 1st Drive = 3-and-out (personnel snafu on punt)

My perception = I seen dis episode.

Is it sad that Dwayne Bowe has done absolutely nothing this year, he has looked like trash all year, yet I decided to start him today in fantasy against our defense?

This is exactly how you lose home field advantage. Get the ball shoved up your ass on defense then get punked like a ***** on your first possession.

I don't get why we pussed away from a 4th and inch while Tom effin' Haley comes in our house and went for it twice on 4th.

And we got a delay of game penalty for having not enough folks on the field.. Jeez. Are coaches our just something special.

Man, the Texans are becoming a laughing stock again. This team is spiraling down at a fast rate.

Is it sad that Dwayne Bowe has done absolutely nothing this year, he has looked like trash all year, yet I decided to start him today in fantasy against our defense?

I picked Bowe up for this game only. I may love the Texans but have little faith in the pass defense.

Back