Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: 49ers at Texans 10-25

That's a blocking play! No penalty, you goofy ass ref.
You're right, but I'm not the least surprised it was called. The 49er was pulling up to just touch the guy and he was blasted. Still, in that situation it's just a regular block like anything else. Stupid call but predictable.

That's a blocking play! No penalty, you goofy ass ref.

That play was not dead yet. No 9ers player touched Wilson yet. The ball is still live, even if he's laying on the ground.

That's today's NFL, though: Penalize tough play.

Glad for the win, but it's going to be hard to feel good about wins like this until the Texans stop letting their opponent back into the game with soft play. This team will not reach the next level until they learn to go for the kill.

thank the gods I didn't have to get back in my Honda and drive drunk for us to win.

In the meantime, I shall Drink While Intoxicated in my apartment.

We frigging win. We are 4-3. It's good enough.

Great win!! But everybody, especially the coaches, need to learn how to play with a lead and put a game away. Great job though, I'll take it!

Glad for the win, but it's going to be hard to feel good about wins like this until the Texans stop letting their opponent back into the game with soft play. This team will not reach the next level until they learn to go for the kill.

IMO, thats a good problem to have, at least we dont constantly need to claw our way back into games

but you're right, we need to attack the jugular when we have the chance .. still.. 4-3!!!!:wild::wild:

I know it wasn't pretty W but win is win, I will take it and enjoy W for now.

More than likely worrying about the Texans tomorrow.

Go Texans!!!

exactly- my fave kind of win; where we get the W & dont have to worry about getting complacent next week!

once aj's ok, its been a good day

My stomach is still tied up in knots. What a game. Great job by the defense to put constant pressure up front on Smith at the end.

homefield the difference, two teams very similar -struggling to establish winning traditions (expect both to be successful soon). :fans:

I agree, but Im pissed about how this team let the 49ers right back into it and almost lost it.

The defense is playing better, we have a good passing game. We just ain't running the ball well. If we can fix that, we'll be in good shape.

The 49ers get a morale victory. We get a real one. Guess which I prefer?

Put it in the books and lets go to Buffalo!

The defense is playing better, we have a good passing game. We just ain't running the ball well. If we can fix that, we'll be in good shape.

We really need our running game which makes our O unpredictable and use more clock to our favor.

Already 5:30AM here and still can't go to sleep. This game was just too much of ups and downs to take.

Go Texans!!!

I will take the W, but it was way too close for comfort.......

Go Texans.......................................................:bender::bender::texflag::texflag:

Back