Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Saints

Still some problems with the running game when running to the right... Other than that we look like a legitimate Super Bowl contender out there on offense.

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

Through 2 drives, Matt Schaub is 8-of-9 (89%) for 103 yards & 1 TD (151.4 rating). #Texans lead 14-0 #HTPreseason

Just got back to the hotel from a wedding here in Missouri. Almost forgot this game is nationally televised. Turned it on just as they were snapping the ball on Kmart's td.

Doesn't look like the Saints have lost a step with Payton not coaching

And I dunno how improved KJ is. That's two passes and he hasn't turned around either time.

Kareem Jackson just looked bad that entire drive, actually. The PI call was just the icing on the cake.

Holliday gotta take the knee there.

edit: I turned the game on with the score 14-0 3 min later it'S 14-14. I'm not a lucky charm I guess.

Just started watching and first thing I see is Kareem giving up a TD with a pi attached. Smh.

He is good with stuff in front if him, but he needs to improve down the field. Sadly, that's been the story of his career.

I take back everything I said. Poor Trindon. He had to do well and then he just hands them a TD in 9 seconds. That is disheartening.

Back