Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Jags at Texans

Gotta love that rackers guy, you just know he wishes he could line up on D for us......hell, he couldn't do much worse, put him in KUbiak!

Really glad we picked up Rackers....has been an undeniable improvement over KB. Fun to watch him always try to get in on the action as well. His teammates have got to give him some respect for being so scrappy.

Why can we only put more than 2 good quarters together when the team is playing for Kubiaks job? Maybe McNair should employee Kubes on a week to week basis next year. If he does that, he should hire Cowher as DC and pay him $10 mil a year to do it.

Good quotes from the Kittens forum:

"We're retarded... what a joke. "

"f the Titans beat the Colts and we lose today,that will be a HUGE bitter pill to swallow"

"This board will implode. "

"we have a sense of urgency about like Helen Keller's sense of color....... "

:spit:

There's that Kubiak Getting Cute crap again.

A wide toss on 3rd and 1.

LOL.

Good grief. Shortest distance between two points is __________ ?

Kubiak should've gotten cute and tried a fake punt. Half of Reliant Stadium would've had a heart attack.

LOL.

Sometimes Kubiak can't win. No matter what, he gets criticized. It wasn't a bad play, just good defense by the Jags.

Holy crap what species is Dan Dieradouche????

cpt.cool25-1408505107m.jpg

dan-dierdorf.jpg

LOL.

Can you Rep on Tapatalk?

A stretch I could understand, but a pitch?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

14 minutes to go.

LOL.

I have a sinking feeling that this ends with Del Rio raising a fist in the air and laughing all the way home to Florida.

Because our defense is garbage and the Jags know they gotta' win today.

Us? Well, time will go by during this game and we'll take our seat on the short bus when the ball bounces the Jags' way a few times.

Watch and see.

14 minutes to go.

LOL.

I have a sinking feeling that this ends with Del Rio raising a fist in the air and laughing all the way home to Florida.

Because our defense is garbage and the Jags know they gotta' win today.

Us? Well, time will go by during this game and we'll take our seat on the short bus when the ball bounces the Jags' way a few times.

Watch and see.

And if Indy loses we just give the Jags the division.

Xavier Adibi would help so much if he can stay healthy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

A toss, 5 yards deep, on 3rd and 1?

Yeah, what a DAMN GOOD play! LOL.

Geez Louise.

We're playing good D.

They're missing their starting QB and MJD. They have about 500 yds rushing on us and have virtually no passing game. I hardly call that good D. Better, in a way D, but not good. You also have to factor in that they're playing for Kubiaks job. That's like magic elixer or something.

Back