Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Houston at Chicago

EEEYOOOUCH... damn Carr, knees aren't supposed to bend that way

... rush right up the middle again

So, 4th on the 30... thinking about a punt... would ya punt with chance of rolling into endzone, or go for it
...guess there's the answer.

Biggest stat of the day is ZERO turnovers from Carr on the road.

Good game....ugly, but good.

My take on davis has been that you can't hand him the ball in the 4th quarter and expect him to make a play that wins you football games. For today, at least i am wrong.

Texans look they will win. :bouncey: :bouncey: :bouncey:

I love DD as well.... but if the coach's plan is smashmouth football..... either it's a stronger full season RB or it's a much improved O-line.

AndreJ said:
Gametime baby!!!!!!!!!! :banana: DD for president. Dont tell me we need another back! :banana: :jumpbanan

I AGREE....Give the man room and he'll make a play....I say keep him...He knows how to play Texans football, let him grow!!!!!!

Vinny said:

Second biggest stat of the day - Bears 3-17 on 3rd down.

Nice run by DD. That was one of the best play fakes I've ever seen by Carr. It definately faked me out!!! Should be a nice week on the message boards..thank God!

Well, I guess that's 6 wins. Early I know and against anyone but the Bears that would be a foolish thing to say but we've all been watching their offense and so I don't think that they're much of a threat to drive twice on us.

Vinny said:

Carr also did not make bunches of plays, but 3 or 4 plays were enough to put the team in position to win.

Back