Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Houston at Chicago

I had just noticed anderson on the field on the previous play and then he gets a touchdown.

WOO HOO!!!! No moral victories to worry about this week... it's actually a W!!!!

Topped last year's 5 wins.... now just gotta take two more...

I just heard on the post game show that Bradford drew the 15 yard Celebration penalty because he threw the ball and hit a Bears fan right in the face as he was attempting to spike the ball against the wall.

Vinny said:
I just heard on the post game show that Bradford drew the 15 yard Celebration penalty because he threw the ball and hit a Bears fan right in the face as he was attempting to spike the ball against the wall.

Ooooooooops!!! :shocked

Vinny said:

lol: Lmao now that is funny, take that chicago. I can only imagine how hard that ball was in the cold weather and did you see how hard he launched it? That had to hurt.

We will be 8-8 huh?

Ok, until the numbers just say it isn't possible I'm going with you guys on this. That makes next week's game in Jacksonville the latest "BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!" though.

It's a gut check game on the road against the Jags who are contending with us for the official AFC South "team on the rise". The winner gets the inside track to finishing second and the loser gets... Well, the loser is still just a loser.

Texans 8-8 can happen.

Hervoyel said:
We will be 8-8 huh?

Ok, until the numbers just say it isn't possible I'm going with you guys on this. That makes next week's game in Jacksonville the latest "BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!" though.

It's a gut check game on the road against the Jags who are contending with us for the official AFC South "team on the rise". The winner gets the inside track to finishing second and the loser gets... Well, the loser is still just a loser.

Texans 8-8 can happen.

Remember that the Jags have been playing pretty good lately...I'm afraid of that game and on their home field advantage!!!!!

Even if we lose, we spanked them real good when they come to our home stadium so there is no way of saying they are better or we are better.

The O-line is not a dead horse issue by any means. With a better coach, and new faces at Center and Right Guard, you would be surprised at the horses we would have on an updated O-line!

I say we beat Cleveland, but lose to a fast improving Jax team to end up 7-9, which is what some of us were saying would be a good year at the start of the season. Now I am saying we under performed. How strange.

I've never been colder. Carr started off colder, but warmed up nicely. For a while I thought the temp would be higher than the score. So much for Bear Weather, pfft! Bear weather my frozen rump!! I think the Texan fans there tolerated the weather better than the Bears fans due to our victory. Serious fans "down ober by dare", and brutal hecklers, but some goof showed up in a Packer coat and they went after him even worse. It was a great time and great win for our Texans. For as bad as our o-line played Chicago's was even worse.

Back