Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day Giants at Texans

Ok, I'm willing to face the facts. Kareem Jackson is a **** corner at this stage in his career and the Texans were fools to throw him out there and not find a veteran to pair with Quin until Jackson was ready.

That's assuming he ever will be. Based on what I've seen so far this year he looks like "Petey II Crimson Boogaloo"

This whole defense is trash, they can barely get pressure and can barely cover anyone. The only thing they do average is stop the run.

Giants just jacking around, having fun. Texans already giving a half effort (at least since 14-0) can there be a white flag implemented and just give them their cookies and juice boxes?

Look at that intensity coming from the HC and rubbing off on his players. Kubes has the same moronic look on his face as Capers use to sport weekly.

At what point in time do you yank the guys making mistakes and put in someone else to make mistakes?

I wonder what McNair is thinking, sitting up there in the press box with former President Bush and their families, his team getting their ass kicked in their now crowd-less stadium.. for the second time in the row.

Pollard is a big hitter with terrible coverage skills and a penchant to talk more smack then he can back up sometimes.

He's a good player but on days like this i can see why KC let him go.

Yup. He is an all or nothing player. This year teams have seen his inability to do much in coverage and are scheming towards it. You ideally want a Strong Safety with hard hitting and excellent tackling skills. Pollard has been a hard hitter and a light on the tackling today.

Look at that intensity coming from the HC and rubbing off on his players. Kubes has the same moronic look on his face as Capers use to sport weekly.

This.

This team is a joke. We were exposed today.

The most disheartening thing I learned today: our passing game is starting to suck. Matt is making dumb decisions, Dre can't seem to get open, and Matt is making really dumb decisions.

Our wins have come when Foster has bailed us out. Today, the Giants game planned for Foster and so we needed to rely on our passing game. And what happened? The passing game failed.

:facepalm:

17 point lead, 5 mins left in the game...and you're still going full throttle shoving it down my throat? Vugg it. If I'm on defense my body's a missle and I'm either breaking a neck or knee and paying the fine. Fortune hunters in the NFL sit around their mansions after their careers end and talk about how they never made it to a superbowl. Glory hounds regale you with stories of the Superbowl/Superbowls they won. We need some sadistic, blood thirsty glory hounds in our secondary.

I hope to God the Giants score one more TD on us.

Please Manning to Steve Smith over Jackeds0n. *crosses fingers*

What the hell was that...

Secondary horrible...
Playcalling horrible...
Officiating horrible...

Fix secondary and playcalling or we're 3-13 this season.

I see now that we've got a couple of minutes left the Texans offense is getting its David Carr on and trying to get down the field for that meaningless stat pad.

The Texans organization should be ashamed of the performance they put on today.

I'm sorry but for the first time in franchise history I actually walked out of the game at halftime. This game was embarrassing. Kareem Jackson is an absolute joke. I highly doubt that we will go actually go out and look for a decent corner. :facepalm:

general_george_custer.jpg

I think I am taking a sabbatical from the Texans and sports radio for a while.

What? And miss all the screaming, told ya so's, and excuses? (though we HAVE heard them a few years in a row now, so we can probably run through them all pretty quickly.)

34-10 - game over. Time for the orange slices.

Ok, I'm pissed as well, but I'm going out on a limb with a prediction... we destroy KC next week at home, and the optimistic folks will be right back on the bandwagon, while we pessimist will have to eat crow for two weeks ;)

I'm neither an optimist nor a pessimist I'm a realist. From the coaching staff down we really looked like crap. Were the players not prepared? Is the talent level not there? Did the players not do what they were suppose to do? All I saw today was a total asskicking from a team I know we are better than.

Back