Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 9...London Town...Jacksonville Jaguars!

Texansballer74

The Marine
1. Great interceptions
2. Great run by Hyde. But dang you have to put the ball in your left hand. As well as don't slow up thinking you have a for sure TD.
3. Another great interceptions by Reid this time. With a great run afterwards.
4. Great freaking catch for a Touchdown by Hop. Especially with the defender draped all over him.
5. DEFENSE DEFENSE with another forced turnover.

Ballin!!!!!

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
My game ball goes to Romeo Crennel. He was able to execute a game plan that attacked Minshew with exotic zone coverages and took him out of the game. Limiting Fournette was also inspiring to see. Cunningham and McKinney are thumping in the run game. I wouldn’t expect this against a top tier offense, but it’s a sign that the team can still remain competitive against those teams. Great division win and Deshaun keeps showing why he should be MVP.

Texansballer74

The Marine
My game ball goes to Romeo Crennel. He was able to execute a game plan that attacked Minshew with exotic zone coverages and took him out of the game. Limiting Fournette was also inspiring to see. Cunningham and McKinney are thumping in the run game. I wouldn’t expect this against a top tier offense, but it’s a sign that the team can still remain competitive against those teams. Great division win and Deshaun keeps showing why he should be MVP.

Man I have to give it to the entire coaching staff. With all the injuries to both the defense and offense. They had these men fully ready to play football.

Great job Bill O'Brien, RAC and the rest of the coaching staff.

Job well done.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Yep, and they will be better after Roby/Gipson/L.Jo get back and Conley gets more acclimated to RAC's defense.

No mention of Hyde or BOB letting Watson run the Clemson offense?

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
Didnt watch. Sounds like the Texans were the texans and the jags are the the jags. Minshew mania dead. Jacksonville needs a new offensive staff.

Nice to see you guys loving play calling early. Always nice to see the rbs get theirs

I didn't feel like getting up early to watch game. Was nice reading through gameday page to get a feel for things

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
Alright, let’s all give these guys (everyone on that charter) some credit. Yea it’s the Jags but a great win none the less.
I NEVER look past the Jags... they could have a team made up of nothing but retired kickers and I still wouldnt give the Texans the win.

One way or another, for whatever reason the Jaguars always seem to play us harder than they should be able to IMO.

Any time you can beat a division opponent it shouldn't t be taken lightly....... unless you're in the AFC East and you just beat the Jets or Dolphins