Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 8...Silver And Black...Oakland Raiders!

I probably would've gone for 2 just so that I know whether I'm going to be tied or down by 2 with as much time left as possible. Guessing that they were hoping Oakland might go conservative with the lead and they'd get a quick 3 and out. Obviously didn't happen but that'd be my best guess.

HouTx11

Rookie
I agree. He’s the reason we beat Oakland with Osweiler
Too bad that couldn't happen when almost everyone was healthy in last year's Wild Card game when the Defense spotted Andrew Luck 3 TDs. Having Clowney = lost to the Colts anyways. Enough said.

LikeMike

Veteran
If we miss the 2 we are in the same shape
Easy, if we hold them to a fg and score a td we are still up by 3. if they score a td we can still go for two next time. Only reason to go for two now would be, because we think nobody score before the end of the game or if we believe we will trade fgs...

Reactions: ROO

eriadoc

Texan-American
Imagine if the LT you drafted in the 1st round got injured and/or was a bust. That would suck, and you'd probably draft another in the 1st round the next year.

Now imagine you traded away all your draft picks.

DanielTx

Veteran
Too bad that couldn't happen when almost everyone was healthy in last year's Wild Card game when the Defense spotted Andrew Luck 3 TDs. Having Clowney = lost to the Colts anyways. Enough said.
The defense held the colts to 21. Did there job accordingly. Ob got outcoached. How many points did we put up, 7 or 10? We ran into bad luck at the wrong time. Our receivers were injured. The question now becomes do we make the playoffs without jc.

santo

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
We do not have a coaching staff to develop an oline or anybody else for that matter. We’re screwed.