Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 8...Silver And Black...Oakland Raiders!

tedr

Rookie
I know we have injuries, but with this team, there is always an excuse...and always the same explanation from BoB- “We have to coach better...blah blah blah, blah blah blah”. The frustrating thing is that unless something changes, the Texans will end up wasting Watson’s best years just like they did Andre Johnson and probably JJ.

EVOLVIST

Kid A
This is disgraceful....... we are the most UNDISCIPLINED TEAM IN THE NFL........all our momentum gets zapped becuz we get penalized every other play..... and it just flip flops from one side of the ball to the other by game..... either our line holds almost every other play one week and the next week we give up a 3rd down and long on a hold like clockwork...... I mean it’s sickening man...... we are just not disciplined...... this line holds almost every play ......., so why exactly is O Brien keeping this damn O Line coach!!??? This is just not even fun to watch
Man, you need some of this Willy Wonka OG like me, and all that stuff will puff away. Besides, the McRib is back. I just saw it on the television.

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
I know we have injuries, but with this team, there is always an excuse...and always the same explanation from BoB- “We have to coach better...blah blah blah, blah blah blah”. The frustrating thing is that unless something changes, the Texans will end up wasting Watson’s best years just like they did Andre Johnson and probably JJ.
And Hopkins. And Foster. And Cushing. And DeMeco. And a buncha other guys.

Reactions: ROO

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
?
Watson's best years are down the road a ways yet.
Takes 4-5 years for a QB to hit his straps in the NFL.

LikeMike

Veteran
The injuries are brutal...I wouldn’t be surprised if we can’t get a stop defensively again this game. Do we even have enough corners left or do we need to get some safeties and linebackers out there?

but there is no excuse for our offense being this sloppy. This is on ob and Watson. Let’s hope he can stay sharp now...

jshabang

Quality Backup!
O Brien you fuckin idiot!!! Stop with the log developing spread offense in then red zone!!!!!! And get this Chris Clark MF off the field!!!!! WHY IS HE EVEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ he can’t get a rotation or anything else right to save his life

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Leave it to OB to make an awful Raider's RZ defense look like the '85 Bears. What a mucking a$$ clown.

fico01

Practice Squad
Whomever we picked up off the street to play RT is getting abused every snap. Difficult to generate consistent offensive success with that level of ineptitude out there.

DanielTx

Veteran
I finally watched a offensive drive and what happen there was Watson got into his zone and than Ob killed the momentum by calling a conservative run play for Hyde whose had a bad game.

Taking the ball out your best player hands whose in the zone is horrible coaching. Are you trying to win or not? This is why the Texans lose in the playoffs. Going conservative when your defense isn’t elite. You have to go win it.

Reactions: ROO

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
On the plaly before the sack, Watson throws to Hopkins who was double covered tightly in the back of the EZ when there were two open receivers in the middle of the field.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Why isn’t Rod Johnson playing? Is he hurt? He can at least be serviceable. Clark is a turnstile.

417Texans

Waterboy
On the plaly before the sack, Watson throws to Hopkins who was double covered tightly in the back of the EZ when there were two open receivers in the middle of the field.

Agree. Like to see DW look for others

dream_team

Hall of Fame
O Brien you fuckin idiot!!! Stop with the log developing spread offense in then red zone!!!!!! And get this Chris Clark MF off the field!!!!! WHY IS HE EVEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ he can’t get a rotation or anything else right to save his life
Chris Clark is in because Tytus Howard, Roderick Johnson, and Seantrel Henderson are all injured. 4th string tackles you just signed off the street are going to be bad.