game_07.jpg

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.titansonline.com/

Im-a-Texan-Graffiti.gif

TITANS WIN!

Hey for a good Titans fan site if you want to talk smack, go to gotitans.com, there is a smack central forum.....

Texans win BIG!!! :redtowel: Wali Lundy with 100+ yards 2 TDs, David Carr with 200+ yards 2 TD, and Super Mario gets 2 sacks!

Texans 31
Titans 10

I close game and IMO could go either way because of both teams inability to stop the run.

Qb's will be the key
VY in his young age, this season he has 4 fumbles(lost 1)and 4 INT's..

Carr.. 4 ints and 8 fumbles (lost 3)(last 2 games no fumbles so hopefully he is getting used to the center exchange)

Gotta go with Texans win a close one.

one a side note,I will take nothing away from VY, Texan defense is not that good and we all know with a game close and if the Titans have the ball, if the Titans score toward the end, then the board will probably erupt..will leave it at that

I'm not even worried about this game.

Titans 31
Toxins 3

The day all Toxin fans :crying: will be pissed that Mario "Toenails" Williams was drafted over Vince Young.

I'm not even worried about this game.

Titans 31
Toxins 3

The day all Toxin fans :crying: will be pissed that Mario "Toenails" Williams was drafted over Vince Young.

Is that serious? Toxins?? How stupid is that.

P.S. - No event will ever make me feel remorse for not taking Vince Young.

Listening to the pre-game countdown to kickoff show on sports radio 610, just heard the following (quote is so-so, from memory) "Sports radio 610 salute to the troops is brought to you commercial-free by the Cadillac dealers of Houston". Uhm.. am I the only one who finds this rather amusing ? :)

I think its gonna be the same ole story, run effectively to set up Carr for the pass, and stop the run and pressure young into mistakes. I do see us getting a couple sacks out of containment though. maybe Mario will get one of em, but someone will. Texans 24 Titans 10

We're going off today.

Carr over 300 yards passing, 3 TDs, 0 INTs....... over 50 yards rushing.

Running game, close to 150 rushing not counting Carr's carries.

I just dread going to work tomorrow if the Texans lose and VY has a big game....I'll NEVER hear the end of it!

Mario, please plant VY early and often...PLEEEEEEEASE! :redtowel:

No idea...Geographically they should play the Jacksonville game here today...but Tally never makes sence with things like this...
Baltimore vs. New Orleans
Jacksonville vs. Philly
Houston vs. Tennessee

That's their choices for CBS today at 1...Please show the Texans game in Florida over the Jacksonville game today.

According to sportsradio 610, Gado is out for today, Dayne will suit up with Lundy. Damnit...

Back