Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 6...Time to Romp...Cleveland Browns!

He's the only one out of the list you posted...

Yeah he's a tool

I only copied and pasted a third of that screen. That is CBS Sports. About 10 people make picks, I believe it was about a 4 to 6 count in the Panthers favor.

Reactions: JB
I count 12... and he's the only one (of the ones you posted) that picked the Eagles

upload_2017-10-13_15-53-14.png

upload_2017-10-13_15-55-21.png

Another TE to be concerned over.

DMC8JHLVAAA_-6o.jpg

I hate to say this as a Texans fan but... they are seriously banged up on D. Starting safety Corey Moore is out with a concussion. Johnathan Joseph, Jadeveon Clowney, and Benardrick Mckinney are gametime decisions after only logging a limited practice in the Friday walk through for the week! Plus no Watt and Mercilus. And lets not forget Kevin Johnson is still out. That’s 7 starters down possibly... 8 if you want to count Cushing but I think his replacement Zach Cunningham is an upgrade.

Browns ran a lot of RPO plays and their new QB Kevin Hogan put up 30 yards rushing 2nd half. Mobile QBs have been giving us trouble this season.

Their top WR Ricardo Louis went 5-71 getting shadowed by Morris Claiborne. With Joseph not healthy, Claiborne is better than anyone we have at CB.

Also last week the Browns turned the ball over 2x inside the 5 yard line and their kicker missed 2 FGs in the first half... yet they only lost by 3 points.

This is going to be a much tougher game than people want to believe. But in Watson we trust! Texans roll!!!

0a934624f336d0c85dbc2113049fcf17--the-bounty-bounty-hunter.jpg

You can be sure that Watson will be in Williams' crosshairs. The OL better play much better, and Watson much smarter. The Browns have nothing to lose.........and they will play like they have nothing to lose............just like bubble players playing in a 4th preseason game...........a dangerous game that is played with abandon.........with all too many resulting injuries.

0a934624f336d0c85dbc2113049fcf17--the-bounty-bounty-hunter.jpg

You can be sure that Watson will be in Williams' crosshairs. The OL better play much better, and Watson much smarter. The Browns have nothing to lose.........and they will play like they have nothing to lose............just like bubble players playing in a 4th preseason game...........a dangerous game that is played with abandon.........with all too many resulting injuries.
Just as long as they lose. Living 30 minutes south of Cleveland and sporting my teams logo as much as I do, I won't be able to show my face if the Texans lose.

Back