Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 6...Is It Possible...Kansas City Chiefs!

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
THAT'S a good game. Good run game, mostly smart decisions passing and playcalling. Mostly executing except for the penalties and drops and kicker. Intelligent challenge early. Going for the kill on 4th. Standing strong after getting punched in the mouth early.

If that's how we're going to look going forward, that might be sustainable for success.

I really, really hope it is.

DanielTx

Veteran
34-27 Texans

It’s not that I don’t want to pick the opponents to win. I don’t think there’s any team in the afc better than the Texans when there clicking besides the pats. Bills, chiefs, ravens and colts are all good teams. Problem is they don’t have a qb that can get them over the hunt besides mahomes < Deshaun will show the league whose the best QB come Sunday. Hopefully this offense doesn’t change up too much and can pound the ball. If Watson’s focused, no one can beat this team and the Texan players are starting to realize that. I want to blow them out but I’ll take the w in a close good game.
Called it. Been consistent

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
Thanks for the clarification.

I don't assume our 1st half performance will ever be the same as our 2nd half. I still think it was right to go for it earlier.

Truth is they had to go for it at some point.
We've scored 9.2 a game in the first half, 17 a game in the second.

It's never a wise idea to get into 2-pt conversion quicksand with so much time left.

I wouldn't have done it any differently than what we saw. And I'm glad we did.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
We've scored 9.2 a game in the first half, 17 a game in the second.

It's never a wise idea to get into 2-pt conversion quicksand with so much time left.

I wouldn't have done it any differently than what we saw. And I'm glad we did.

Our team and halftime adjustments are to bipolar to trust. I wouldve.