Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 5...Get On Track...Atlanta Falcons!

TheKDog

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I haven't read this thread, but am I the only one that saw our 2017 Clemson offense? We had 2 passing plays that threw over 15 yards that I'm aware of. Catch and runs up to 59 yards, but only twice did we go big.

The Clemson section is that we did everything on offense in pairs. Routes, blocking - everything was in pairs ... except for Gipson's touchdown as I type lol.
The playcalling was definitely different

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Gibson's pick 6 makes up for Carter's bs butterfingers.

Great run and THANK YOU for not just going to the ground.

WTF is wrong with Carebear?????

Byeeeee Crap-lanta!!!!

MEGA SWATT

All Pro
Gibson's pick 6 makes up for Carter's bs butterfingers.

Great run and THANK YOU for not just going to the ground.

WTF is wrong with Carebear?????

Byeeeee Crap-lanta!!!!

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Offense looked good today. Finally had that multiple feeling that BoB always talks about.

Really liked the ball getting out quick and making those big shots the exception not the rule.

Love Hyde too, best back we've had in a long while

Scooter

Funky
And after the game. Put Scharping back at RG to grow with Howard at RT. I realize that Tunsil is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but put those two together, let them grow, get them a real coach and we might have something.

JamTex

Hall Of Fame Texans Fan!
I'm stunned. I did not expect that. That was amazing. Was that the Texans? Did Billy O' really call that game?
WOW! Just WOW! That's all I've got.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
WOW!!! What a game!! I was sure the Texans were gonna make this a nail biter. Why can't we see this offense every game? Quit trying this cutesy "multiple" BS and just do what you did today, Texans!!

JamesD1957

Practice Squad
Great game. What is it that Jeff Van Gundy used to say....never ignore in victory what you wouldn't in defeat? They've got to address the kicking situation.

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
I thought until close to the end that the failure to try a 2-point conversion to make up for that 1st shanked kick would come back to haunt us. Well we pulled it off against a team that was not so pretty good on defense, and I think Marble Falls High School could have outscored the Foul Coons, but in KC they do play good football.

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
Beat KC not Atlanta
This board will self destruct
Great game. What is it that Jeff Van Gundy used to say....never ignore in victory what you wouldn't in defeat? They've got to address the kicking situation.
I will say what's the option. Kickers are hard to find

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Great game, this will make a good highlight video to watch a few times before the reality of KC sets in.

It's nice to know, and see, what the Texans are capable of. Of course that's what makes me so irritable when they don't, because I know they can.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Well that was the implication, I'd say.

Happy Fuller looks good today. Hopefully a season-ending injury isn't on the horizon.

Time to check out. The Braves beckon.
You would be wrong. There was no implication that we should root for the team to lose.

Had you read more closely it’s about being real about the fact that OB sucks.

Reading is hard I know.

Reactions: ROO

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Great game, this will make a good highlight video to watch a few times before the reality of KC sets in.

It's nice to know, and see, what the Texans are capable of. Of course that's what makes me so irritable when they don't, because I know they can.
what happened? did they win?
I took a nap.
:D

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
Carlin

The QB guru vs the qb guru

Man what a show down. Love both these QBs.

However one coach has a resume, the other not so much