Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 2...Home Opener...Jacksonville Jaguars!

Lofton is stupid. I'd rather play a good game we lose than YET ANOTHER bad game that we win.

Bad games you win aren't sustainable. Good games you lose on occasion mean you'll be competitive against real teams.

Jaggies.....meh
Texans.....meh
the game......meh

At least we won. Barely. Against the Jags.

Time to put that negative nancy flag back up by the TV for another week. I'm still convinced of nothing good coming from the Texans for this season.

Lofton is stupid. I'd rather play a good game we lose than YET ANOTHER bad game that we win.

Bad games you win aren't sustainable. Good games you lose on occasion mean you'll be competitive against real teams.
That’s actually pretty stupid. Wins are better than losses no matter what they look like.

But that’s typical life as a Texans fan. More excited about last week’s loss than this week’s win.

The only thing this win guaranteed is that the Dolphins have the lead for worst record in the NFL over the Texans..

Offense averaging 20.5 points.

Even after adding Tunsil, Duke, stills, Howard and having Fuller healthy.
Why conflate the two games.? Game 1 was a good performance by the offense. Game 2 was a clunker. All we know after 2 weeks is that this offense doesn't have consistency and Bill O'Brien is clueless in game manangement.

Like most sane people, I'm taking the win.

Of course I'd take the win in general. Of course.

But given the Texans current situation, the "a win is a win" doesn't apply. We've seen in years past that wins aren't wins because the team gets #metoo'ed every time they play a legitimate team.

A few actual "good games," even if we lost a couple, would show that the Houston Texans may actually be maturing and turning a corner.

I mean, I was more encouraged after last week's loss against NO than I am after this week's win against Jacksonville. Of course I am. All of us were. Because the team actually looked somewhat competentish-y.

At least the texans won. It may have been ugly, but a win is a win. Better then starting 0-2.

We've seen 5 years of a win not actually being a win and are now in year 6.

That old adage does not apply to this team in its current state, and that attitude is what allows the cancer in our bloodstream to continue to metastasize.

Seahawks won an ugly game at Pitt and and ugly game v Cincinnati last week. Win is a win but yeah....

Ugly wins keep OB around

Difference is, Pete Carroll as much of a shithead and a 9/11 truther loser as he is, has at least won a Super Bowl and at least possesses somewhat of a shred of credibility.

I’ll take the win but this was way to close and in reality might as well be a loss. We should have destroyed the Hags, sad that last weeks loss to the Saints gave me more hope for the team than this weeks win.

I can understand Clowney hating BOB.
I can understand all the Texans hating BOB.
JJ is a great person to be the spokesman for the team. Too late now for him, but if he said something management would listen.

What do you mean?
Cal fired who. His GM. Because OB said too?

Guess you know cal right.
Guess you probably don’t either. Just an observation. He’s proven he isn’t like his dad. Gives every indication he’s set expectations and has shown he has a trigger point. Today’s not that day IMO but I wouldn’t bet against my thoughts on him.

Back