Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

thats not how his offense works

I remember Broncos fans comming here saying the Kubiak/shanahan west coast offense leaves the QB out to dry sometimes, which is the reason you have to have a mobile QB

that type of offense + Texans Oline woes = a crappy season, but extremely funny game.

seriously some one needs to take the "lowlights" and put it on youtube labeled under.............The worst NFL game in HISTORY.

Well he's done it plenty in previous games. You see them sending the house on every third and whatever and it doesn't cross your mind that maybe you should try a play to beat the blitz. C'mon now that's garbage coaching.

The Raiders are out-Texaning us! This is great! Now I know how all those other teams feel when they play us!

surprised they didn't call that fumble an "illegal forward pass" - give the ball back to oakland with a five yard penalty

okay i havent paid attention to the texans today bc its not broadcast in corpus. carr has 30 some passing yds in 3rd qtr? is that not a typo??>!!

i love this...u guys are soo much faster than the gamecenter on CBS...by almost 1 minute

i'm stuck wathcing the giants

okay i havent paid attention to the texans today bc its not broadcast in corpus. carr has 30 some passing yds in 3rd qtr? is that not a typo??>!!

I think that's for the game. -5 yards total passing.

3rd & 8 - Carr throws it away, flag on the field... offsides raiders.

Back