Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 12 Thread: Texans @ Raiders

I swear I turn the t.v. for a second and I get a phone call from one of my co-workers saying the Texans are trailing....David Carr is one of the worst if not THE worst QB in the NFL.

Picking up the Raiders D off waivers this week is starting to pay the dividends I expected.... lol.

wow. Now i see what you guys have been talking about all this time:rolleyes:
We can still pull this one out though:fans:

I'm pro David Carr, but I really wish Sage wasn't out. This is as ridiculous as it is. 2 fumbles in 2 plays??? You can't do that in the NFL and be a starting QB. Sage would be in now if he wasn't hurt.

everyone watch Carr when he comes out after halftime - see if he's walking a little funny.

Good news is, we can't make any bad "halftime adjustments" in this game.

Carr is done in Houston...........period

his struggles aren't all his fault, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done in Houston

Kubiak is not going to let Carr cost him his first shot at being a head coach.

A new QB automatically buys him 3 or 4 years.

someone who can see the game...whats going on protection wise? are we max protecting, are they blitzing...or just our oline getting blown up?

This is the day I stop defending Carr, even slightly. I was planning to give him the season and I thought I saw signs of progress, but the carelessness with the football is unforgivable, regardless of the HUGE protection problems this team has.

This guy looks like he just doesn't care. I wish I didn't.

Back