Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 1...Monday Night Football...New Orleans Saints!

Those dumb WR screens are what killed some of that momentum on 2nd and 11. It’s like OB isn’t aware of field position sometimes or thinks he’s outsmarting other teams. Man this guy needs to be fired like tonight.

I don’t care that we lost. We were competitive. NO at home with lots of new guys was a longshot at best. I saw a team that looked ready to play. OB made a stupid mistake but overall he did a good job in this game. Maybe there is hope for him after all. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt, well for another week anyway.

I don’t care what anyone says, this was the best week 1 game we’ve ever played given the opponent. This Saints team is a Super Bowl contender.

It’s week 1. A lot of football left.

I think Hyde, if given Miller time, is better than Miller, plus we have Duke. The D looks good outside of a few guys. The OL needs work desperately but we all knew that.

This team still has a shot given the QB. There are a lot of years I just know we have no shot after week 1, I don’t feel that way this year.

Those dumb WR screens are what killed some of that momentum on 2nd and 11. It’s like OB isn’t aware of field position sometimes or thinks he’s outsmarting other teams. Man this guy needs to be fired like tonight.

And the stills run he tried to do again because it worked the first time

Back