Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 1...Monday Night Football...New Orleans Saints!

Not a bad situation considering how poorly they’ve played thus far in the 2nd half. Saints need to go 70+ to make it a 2 possession game.

Need a play from the D obviously but not terrible.

I’d like to see us run the ball a little more with Hyde if we can get the ball back in a one possession game. He’s playing very well with what’s been given and the pass protection is suspect at the moment.

Once again it’s the players making plays and doing their job bailing out OB’s dumbass mistakes.

Wasting timeouts and challenge
Substitution penalty

This is where the Saints win the game. They will score another TD and ten point lead is too much to overcome against Drew Brees on the road with a hostile environment. I am still proud of our effort and despite the O-line giving up some sacks it appears that part of the team is already showing some improvement. That is good for us going forward.

This is where the Saints win the game. They will score another TD and ten point lead is too much to overcome against Drew Brees on the road with a hostile environment. I am still proud of our effort and despite the O-line giving up some sacks it appears that part of the team is already showing some improvement. That is good for us going forward.

Fuckin' dummy.

Back