Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

FWIW, my top 4 picks...

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
R1. Aidan Hutchinson DE/Edge Mich
OR
R1. Kayvon Thibodeaux DE/Edge Or
Sorry, couldn't split these two so either will do as both are elite prospects.

R2. Darian Kinnard T UK.
Has the mean streak you covet in an OL.

R3 #68 Coby Bryant CB Cincy. Considered a lockdown Corner.
R3 #80 John Metchie III WR Al. Kid can run a route and get separation and has good hands. Overshadowed by his more illustrious teammate but don't sleep on him.

The top two picks add some starch to the trenches on both sides of the ball.
The 3rd pick adds a very nice piece in the Dbackfield.
The 4th pick adds another sorely needed weapon for Mills to throw to. I am very high on Metchie and think he will be one of the WR steals in this draft.

We badly need to bolster the run game and although there are no megastar backs in this draft, there is a plethora of decent talent all through the 7 rounds in this one so it will be interesting to see who Texans take.
I have only done the first three rounds as it gets murkier the further down you go.
And I am lazy 😅.

R1. Aidan Hutchinson DE/Edge Mich
OR
R1. Kayvon Thibodeaux DE/Edge Or
Sorry, couldn't split these two so either will do as both are elite prospects.

R2. Darian Kinnard T UK.
Has the mean streak you covet in an OL.

R3 #68 Coby Bryant CB Cincy. Considered a lockdown Corner.
R3 #80 John Metchie III WR Al. Kid can run a route and get separation and has good hands. Overshadowed by his more illustrious teammate but don't sleep on him.

The top two picks add some starch to the trenches on both sides of the ball.
The 3rd pick adds a very nice piece in the Dbackfield.
The 4th pick adds another sorely needed weapon for Mills to throw to. I am very high on Metchie and think he will be one of the WR steals in this draft.

We badly need to bolster the run game and although there are no megastar backs in this draft, there is a plethora of decent talent all through the 7 rounds in this one so it will be interesting to see who Texans take.
I have only done the first three rounds as it gets murkier the further down you go.
And I am lazy 😅.
You should offer atleast 3 choichs for the Texans top pick for an obvious reason.

You should offer atleast 3 choichs for the Texans top pick for an obvious reason.
Yeah I didn't bother with the trade, although I think it is a distinct possibility as the Texans may be the first team the rest of the teams behind us think will be the first to go QB with their pick.
Jags have Lawrence and Lions will likely sit pat with Goff and teams may think Caserio may take the top QB here. Caserio went QB with his very first pick with Texans and may not be convinced Mills is the answer or just wants another QB to either compete or be our #2. Who knows?

Back