Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Fourth Round...

Thank god someone who can utilize our bubble screen setup. It is so painful watching OD trip over himself after the catch.

Well, I would have been a lot happier with Givens/Hilton/Jones and Childs/Streeter but I will reserve judgement.

On a side note any quotes on where Brooks is going to play? I doubt we ask a rookie to focus on 2 positions. Do the Texans see him as the next Spencer or do we just love interior linemen?

Well, I would have been a lot happier with Givens/Hilton/Jones and Childs/Streeter but I will reserve judgement.

On a side note any quotes on where Brooks is going to play? I doubt we ask a rookie to focus on 2 positions. Do the Texans see him as the next Spencer or do we just love interior linemen?

TY Hilton? Already off the boards.

Wow!! Crick is a guy I was hoping we would draft all along. I've gotten on board with all of the picks so far but this is the one that really pumped me up. We got JJ Watt lite coming off the bench

I'm really liking our draft this year. We've added guys who should all contribute and in a year or two can become starters. This is the way you build a team folks! And I'm liking the Posey pick more and more. I think this guy will be the over the middle receiver we've been looking for. Good job Smith, Kubiak, Wade, Dennison, and staff.

Crick is an incredible value at this point in the draft, very excited. This guy could become a starter. The probability of Mitchell moving out to DE in the future just went way down IMO.

I'm very pleased with Ben Jones selection this is a little higher than I expected Texans to grade out position but he will be a starter here in due time. Good investment in future.

there are some ridiculously good players still available in the 6th. one of the best things Texans did was stand pat in the first & get a premium OLB talent. Then trade back for more picks. I never thought Mercilus would last until #26, some very poor choices (good for Texans) before Rick Smith was on the clock. Whitney had a top 20 grade.

So now we're taking a QB in the 6th round. Watch. I'm on a roll now.

That can't be comfortable. Sushi or croissant?

Nut-filled
images

:D

Back