Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Former NFL WR Percy Harvin says he got high before every game to combat anxiety

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Former NFL WR Percy Harvin says he got high before every game to combat anxiety

Former NFL wide receiver Percy Harvin acknowledged he combated anxiety during his playing days by self-medicating with marijuana, saying that he played every game of his career while high.

“There’s not a game – there’s not a game I played that I wasn’t high,” Harvin told Bleacher Report in a video published Wednesday. “And that’s what I kind of want the world to see today, is it’s not a stigma and people doing it and getting into a whole bunch of trouble. It’s just people that’s just living regular life that just got deficiencies or maybe just want to enjoy themselves. It’s a natural way to do so.”

Harvin, however, was never suspended by the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy, which includes marijuana on its banned substances list.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...rijuana-high-seattle-seahawks-nfl/3840448002/

As if anyone didn't already know that he was one of the dumbest and most mentally weak guys in NFL history. I'll never forget this guy failing his drug test right before the combine. This pretty much explains most of his career. Reminds me of the scene from "Play Makers."

I never knew about the anxiety or the weed. I know he missed practice and was a game time decision many many times because of migraines - at least when he played for the vikings. They reached out to Urban Meyer to see how he handled it in Florida because it was so frequent. I wonder if everything was connected somehow.

I never knew about the anxiety or the weed. I know he missed practice and was a game time decision many many times because of migraines - at least when he played for the vikings. They reached out to Urban Meyer to see how he handled it in Florida because it was so frequent. I wonder if everything was connected somehow.

The weed thing was an on going issue that placed his career. Harvin should have been just like Tyreek Hill, but never could keep it together.

Back