Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

For Mussop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP

Go Texans!
This really has nothing to do with the subject of Mr Irrelevant. I let go of the subject and admitted I over reacted. This is about ChihuahuaMike following me around the message board and trying to provoke me because he didnt like my opinion. He thought he could bully me but found out real quick he was out of his league.

I usually ignore people like him but what else is there to do now that the draft is over? :spin: As long as he keeps smarting off to me I'll keep slapping him down.
He made a snarky jab, you came back and acted kinda' OK about it, then he kept doggin' you about it, and you saw he was just punking you the whole time, and that's where you got offended...because you thought he was using playful banter but he wasn't.

Which makes it all the more funny, to me at least.

This is a whirlpool, mussop, and it's sorta' dragging you under.

mussop

Hall of Fame
He made a snarky jab, you came back and acted kinda' OK about it, then he kept doggin' you about it, and you saw he was just punking you the whole time, and that's where you got offended...because you thought he was using playful banter but he wasn't.

Which makes it all the more funny, to me at least.

This is a whirlpool, mussop, and it's sorta' dragging you under.
Punking me?? This guy couldnt punk a 12 year old. his comebacks and remarks are pathetic and I never once got offended in this whole thread. He isnt capable of saying anything to offend me. I pretty much laughed my way through the whole thread. And I never thought he was using playful banter either. Im not even sure what you mean by that.

He did his best to provoke me and I had some fun at his expense. Simple as that.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Man this is going to be a long offseason.

This thread is better than a bunch of legaleze about the lockout. I guess

LOL

Eh, mussop is kinda crappy at trying to outwit Mike here. It's not just that he's coming across as unintelligent with his multitude of misspellings and misuses of "you're" and other English words but his come-backs and claims of victory are weak too.

But I am glad he finally changed his signature regarding his feelings of our '08 draft.

mussop

Hall of Fame
Eh, mussop is kinda crappy at trying to outwit Mike here. It's not just that he's coming across as unintelligent with his multitude of misspellings and misuses of "you're" and other English words but his come-backs and claims of victory are weak too.

But I am glad he finally changed his signature regarding his feelings of our '08 draft.
Its called fighting fire with fire. It does no good to outwit someone with no wit. They wouldn't even know they were outwitted, so what would be the point? When you talk to a baby do you converse with him like an adult or do you change your tone and talk in a cute little baby voice?

But thanks for taking the time to check my spelling and grammar.

GP

Go Texans!
Punking me?? This guy couldnt punk a 12 year old. his comebacks and remarks are pathetic and I never once got offended in this whole thread. He isnt capable of saying anything to offend me. I pretty much laughed my way through the whole thread. And I never thought he was using playful banter either. Im not even sure what you mean by that.

He did his best to provoke me and I had some fun at his expense. Simple as that.
This is what I saw, at the start of this thread:

1a. DocBar did a nice thing, letting you know a guy you cared about is actually on a team (UFL team).

1b. Mike threw a quick jab in there right away.

2. You replied to DocBar.

3. Mike came back in and said this:

Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense. Know that your reaction did bring a smile to my face.

Mike

4. You replied with:

I'll be you're huckleberry anytime mike.

At this point, I think (just my viewpoint here) that you thought he'd spar a little...but Mike had a roll of quarters balled up in his fists.

5. I had said, earlier on, how Mike put his words together in a way that almost made it seem nice. Mike replied to ME with this:

You know... its kind of like dealing with a w.... nevermind. That would be rude.

Mike

Now if a man had said THAT to me, I'd get a little offended by it. I reckon it didn't set well with you, either. I think that's the point where you grabbed for the tire iron.

6. Then Mike and a few others went on for awhile with a back-and-forth routine, which was interrupted with you trying to serve up some one-liner retorts to Mike. It fell flat.

7. It then got to where Mike was bored with it. I think you started out thinking he was being coy and a bit playful about things, but then you saw he was digging in his claws and it came off as you trying to one-up him.

Just my observation. No better or worse than somebody else's viewpoint, I suppose. I think you should let it go. Don't let this define you. I say this because I, too, have almost let stuff like this define me as well. It's a slippery slope and it doesn't help when we hang onto a thin thread at the same time.

You are passionate about the player and wanting to see him land somewhere. He DID land somewhere, some people are teasing you about it, I suggest we all look at this like we're a bunch of friends hazing one another into the fraternity. Win-win.

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Its called fighting fire with fire. It does no good to outwit someone with no wit. They wouldn't even know they were outwitted, so what would be the point? When you talk to a baby do you converse with him like an adult or do you change your tone and talk in a cute little baby voice?

But thanks for taking the time to check my spelling and grammar.
LOL. This thread is still going on? I wonder which will die first, conspiracy theories involving OBL/POTUS/SEAL TEAM 6/Aliens, or Mussop's journey through puberty.

Mussop, you do impress me. I've never seen someone engage in a 48hour "look at me, look at me" session on here. Maybe I'm not done after this, it depends on how much of an ass you really prove to be.

I'll put it out there simply. You lack command of the English language, you lack the ability to control your temper, and you lack any sort of creativity. You jokes are old and your tantrum is older. All of that translates to poorly written reruns of old jokes from when BILL was in school. The only thing that is funny is that you somehow think you're getting over on anyone; you're not. When you get out of high school you'll learn that burp, fart and sex jokes are only funny when you're hanging out with your little brother. In the adult world jokes are much funnier if they require a little thought.

Now go ahead and make your next sophomoric comment. You can giggle like the little kid you are. If you're really lucky maybe a girl who needs something more than a training bra will ask you to dance in the gym tomorrow.

Mike

Shaft75

All Pro
I miss Blazing Arrow for this very reason.

Any of you guys hear the rumor that the Tits are going to sign Herzlich as an udfa???

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Just my observation. No better or worse than somebody else's viewpoint, I suppose. I think you should let it go. Don't let this define you. I say this because I, too, have almost let stuff like this define me as well. It's a slippery slope and it doesn't help when we hang onto a thin thread at the same time.

You are passionate about the player and wanting to see him land somewhere. He DID land somewhere, some people are teasing you about it, I suggest we all look at this like we're a bunch of friends hazing one another into the fraternity. Win-win.
I'm good with it. I really thought I would enjoy the banter. The problem, as I've said repeatedly, is that burp and fart jokes (and the like) have an age limit of about 20. I don't mind the kid, and I really have been done with the thread but it keeps popping up. Not only that people are buying popcorn and I feel kind of obligated to put on a show. I feel kind of like I'm playing against the Generals. You know, they try hard... but always seem to come up just short. I think Mussop should tap out and find someone who's either a) funny or b) intelligent.

And you're right... I got bored about the time he brought out the cap... er... wat... hmm "big" guns. You know me man, I'm pretty candid and I've been known to ride people a little from time to time. Of course the people I've ridden so far? SWT and Wagon... I'm not going to say there's a pattern... But seriously, maybe Mussop is a nice guy and I just caught him on a bad week.

Mussop, I'll extend the olive branch. It is on me, being the bigger man, to say I apologize. I hope you have a wonderful evening and I'm sorry for making you look bad.
Mike

mussop

Hall of Fame
This is what I saw, at the start of this thread:

1a. DocBar did a nice thing, letting you know a guy you cared about is actually on a team (UFL team).

1b. Mike threw a quick jab in there right away.

2. You replied to DocBar.

3. Mike came back in and said this:

Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense. Know that your reaction did bring a smile to my face.

Mike

4. You replied with:

I'll be you're huckleberry anytime mike.

At this point, I think (just my viewpoint here) that you thought he'd spar a little...but Mike had a roll of quarters balled up in his fists.

5. I had said, earlier on, how Mike put his words together in a way that almost made it seem nice. Mike replied to ME with this:

You know... its kind of like dealing with a w.... nevermind. That would be rude.

Mike

Now if a man had said THAT to me, I'd get a little offended by it. I reckon it didn't set well with you, either. I think that's the point where you grabbed for the tire iron.

6. Then Mike and a few others went on for awhile with a back-and-forth routine, which was interrupted with you trying to serve up some one-liner retorts to Mike. It fell flat.

7. It then got to where Mike was bored with it. I think you started out thinking he was being coy and a bit playful about things, but then you saw he was digging in his claws and it came off as you trying to one-up him.

Sorry bro but your viewpoint is not the reality of the situation, at least not from my perspective. I was toying with him from the beginning. When he came back with

"Dude, I had no idea you have down syndrome... I'll leave you alone. I sensed from the banter that it wasn't a level playing field. But I really didn't know you had down syndrome."

I knew I had to dumb it down for him or loose his attention. So I pulled out the cheesiest jokes I could think of and threw them at him.

Number 5 may of offended your manhood but I just thought it was another weak reply. Didn't bother me one bit. Then digging in with his claws?? With what? His I know you are but what am I 5th grade replies.

He came here to mess with me and I sent it back tenfold. How long I continue to send it back via his level depends on him. Sorry if you don't see it that way but to be honest, I don't come here seeking approval from you or anyone else. Hope that doesn't offend you. You seem like a nice person but I'm not the kind of person to take sh!t off of someone just because It might make me look bad.

For every stupid post he makes in my direction I will make 3 back at him. My intention is to do on to him that he wishes to do to me. Judging from his last post, it's working. :whip:

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
He came here to mess with me and I sent it back tenfold. How long I continue to send it back via his level depends on him. Sorry if you don't see it that way but to be honest, I don't come here seeking approval from you or anyone else. Hope that doesn't offend you. You seem like a nice person but I'm not the kind of person to take sh!t off of someone just because It might make me look bad.

For every stupid post he makes in my direction I will make 3 back at him. My intention is to do on to him that he wishes to do to me. Judging from his last post, it's working. :whip:
So wait. If I write one post about you, you're going to write 3 about me? Can I get that in writing? I figure if I get that kind of return on my investment that it's worth it to go ahead and keep writing. I'm doing the world a favor that way.

I'll fax over the contract, can you have a guardian sign it?

Now allow me to explain this to you. I'm trying to be constructive. You need a comprehension (or at least a composition) class.

I said "you remind me of my younger brother"
You said "must be tough having a younger brother with Down Syndrome"
That implies that YOU have down syndrome.

Here, you say that if I write a stupid post you will write 3 in my direction. You've also said that you will give it back 10 fold. Do you see what you're doing here? Am I the only one that sees this? You suffer from a bad case of subject verb disagreement man. It makes you look totally ignorant so lets take a look at you from my (and several other people's perspective).

You have no class. You've shown that repeatedly especially in the thread prior to this ones.

You can't control your temper. (see the note above)

You are either terrible at composing/comprehending written English, or you are a moron. I really hope you're just bad at saying what you mean because if you are really as stupid as you appear to be (10x more stupid than I am) then I feel kind of sorry for you.

You're just not funny. I've tried repeatedly to warn you. This isn't the playgrounds. If you're going to try to use rhetorical humor, make it funny. Stop setting me up.

You really do seem to be a lost cause.

Mike

mussop

Hall of Fame
Mikey Mikey Mikey you know your intention was to come here and get under my skin. It was never about having playful banter. Sorry that I turned it around on you but you had it coming. If you are willing to admit that I will accept your un-sincere apology and gladly move on. IF not, I will be back Tuesday night and we can continue this for as long as you like. Unlike you, I have enjoyed this. :peek:

mussop

Hall of Fame
So wait. If I write one post about you, you're going to write 3 about me? Can I get that in writing? I figure if I get that kind of return on my investment that it's worth it to go ahead and keep writing. I'm doing the world a favor that way.

I'll fax over the contract, can you have a guardian sign it?

Now allow me to explain this to you. I'm trying to be constructive. You need a comprehension (or at least a composition) class.

I said "you remind me of my younger brother"
You said "must be tough having a younger brother with Down Syndrome"
That implies that YOU have down syndrome.

Here, you say that if I write a stupid post you will write 3 in my direction. You've also said that you will give it back 10 fold. Do you see what you're doing here? Am I the only one that sees this? You suffer from a bad case of subject verb disagreement man. It makes you look totally ignorant so lets take a look at you from my (and several other people's perspective).

You have no class. You've shown that repeatedly especially in the thread prior to this ones.

You can't control your temper. (see the note above)

You are either terrible at composing/comprehending written English, or you are a moron. I really hope you're just bad at saying what you mean because if you are really as stupid as you appear to be (10x more stupid than I am) then I feel kind of sorry for you.

You're just not funny. I've tried repeatedly to warn you. This isn't the playgrounds. If you're going to try to use rhetorical humor, make it funny. Stop setting me up.

You really do seem to be a lost cause.

Mike
Stop attacking my intelligence, its not fair. I'm going to tell my dad!

:spin: WEEEEEEEEE!!!! Dis ride jus keeps getten better and better!!!

:kitten:

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Mikey Mikey Mikey you know your intention was to come here and get under my skin. It was never about having playful banter. Sorry that I turned it around on you but you had it coming. If you are willing to admit that I will accept your un-sincere apology and gladly move on. IF not, I will be back Tuesday night and we can continue this for as long as you like. Unlike you, I have enjoyed this. :peek:
The great thing about giving a kitten yarn? They enjoy it. Hopefully, the thread is dead by then. We're 14 trillion dollars in debt and I'm watching a kitten get tangled up in some sort of verbal yarn... yawn... its time to go to sleep.

And its killing me.

unto him not on to him
insincere not un-sincere
you're = you are
your = possessive
gnat not nat....

I figure if you're going to look bad, you can at least look semi-educated doing it.

Mike

Miggsy

Tyrone Biggums
Am I missing something here? The only decent burn in here was mussop accidentally calling himself a downy and texanmike rubbing it in his face a little too long.

You are both claiming victory over the other and pumping yourselves up when nothing of substance has happened on either side itt (aside from tm being much more grammatically sound).

This saddens me. In fact it makes me wonder if you two were locked in a room together whether you'd need mouth pieces and gloves or just a bunch of rubbers and lube.

Aaaanyway, this is great for cancer destroying super man if my thinking is correct. Not sure when the UFL season starts but if it's when the normal NFL season starts he's going to be playing when no one else gets to. NFL scouts will definitely be watching and even if he doesn't get picked up during the season he will just be getting stronger and more seasoned for the bigs next year. I've heard the UFL considers itself (or at least others consider it) the minor league of the NFL. Well, this is one guy that I'm fairly certain will benefit from it.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Am I missing something here? The only decent burn in here was mussop accidentally calling himself a downy and texanmike rubbing it in his face a little too long.

You are both claiming victory over the other and pumping yourselves up when nothing of substance has happened on either side itt (aside from tm being much more grammatically sound).

This saddens me. In fact it makes me wonder if you two were locked in a room together whether you'd need mouth pieces and gloves or just a bunch of rubbers and lube.

Aaaanyway, this is great for cancer destroying super man if my thinking is correct. Not sure when the UFL season starts but if it's when the normal NFL season starts he's going to be playing when no one else gets to. NFL scouts will definitely be watching and even if he doesn't get picked up during the season he will just be getting stronger and more seasoned for the bigs next year. I've heard the UFL considers itself (or at least others consider it) the minor league of the NFL. Well, this is one guy that I'm fairly certain will benefit from it.
Anybody want to tell Miggsy where he or she went wrong? Hands? :D j/k

Section516

Warrior
I'm not sure if either on of you all are serious but I sincerely hope not.. How exactly do you win a thread war? Maybe the other members should rate and tally the scores?

Texanmike02

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club

OMG. /thread. Well except the rubbers and lube, that's a little jacked up. I would probably give him a book without pictures and watch him cry.

For the record, I've never 'claimed victory'... The thread comes back up to the top and my dumb ass clicks on it again. Its like a train wreck, except I'm part of it this time.

Mike

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
This thread is right up there with a good old craiglist rant and rave flame fight minus the swearing and nude pics...

lol

GP

Go Texans!
I can't believe the mods have let it go this long.

It feels like we have a cloak of invisibility or something. Ha-ha. Those bastards can't see what's going on here. Let's stage a takeover, and then WE will rule this land and eat all the good food and drink all the good wine.

Who is with me? Since they can't see this thread, we should all meet at 4 p.m. at my place 2314 Garden St. (my place is down in the basement of my mom's house). Oh, and if you see a stray sock here and there...don't pick it up. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....

And big thanks to the person who cloaked this thread. Genius.

gtexan02

Working?
I can't believe the mods have let it go this long.

It feels like we have a cloak of invisibility or something. Ha-ha. Those bastards can't see what's going on here. Let's stage a takeover, and then WE will rule this land and eat all the good food and drink all the good wine.

Who is with me? Since they can't see this thread, we should all meet at 4 p.m. at my place 2314 Garden St. (my place is down in the basement of my mom's house). Oh, and if you see a stray sock here and there...don't pick it up. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....

And big thanks to the person who cloaked this thread. Genius.
The first rule of the "For Mussop" thread. You don't speak of the "For Mussop" thread.

2314 Garden St sounds like an awesome place meet. I frequently sleep upstairs. :yes:

GP

Go Texans!
The first rule of the "For Mussop" thread. You don't speak of the "For Mussop" thread.

2314 Garden St sounds like an awesome place meet. I frequently sleep upstairs. :yes:
Is that a...are you saying you are...I can't believe you would...:worm:

My dad's not even attracted to you, man.

gary

Hall of Fame
This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules. Secondly the title of this thread just begs for trouble from the get go if you ask me when some one has their screen name in it and there was already a thread stated about Mark Herzlich by Mussop and this subject had already been discussed. I honestly did not see any reason to bring this up once again by anyone. I am sure this thread was not meant to cause trouble but it certainly has and therefore I don't believe it was a good idea to post it. Sometimes it a good idea to think twice about posting a thread with the username of another poster for certain/specific purposes if you follow me but this just a suggestion by loan message board poster so to each their own opinion. I am just calling this thread as I see it which it something that never had to be the case/true.

This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules.
Did you read the first post by the OP? It wasn't even a call out at all, I say let them continue, gives us something entertaining to read.

gary

Hall of Fame
Did you read the first post by the OP? It wasn't even a call out at all, I say let them continue, gives us something entertaining to read.
There is just something about the title though it not positive especially when there was a thread about this earlier. Why go on? It just seems senseless from my prospective so I have stated my .02 cents here and I am done here. EDIT I am not sure how much entertainment value this provides but no one wins nor do they look good afterwards which is just the truth and not a knock on anyone.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules. Secondly the title of this thread just begs for trouble from the get go if you ask me when some one has their screen name in it and there was already a thread stated about Mark Herzlich by Mussop and this subject had already been discussed. I honestly did not see any reason to bring this up once again by anyone. I am sure this thread was not meant to cause trouble but it certainly has and therefore I don't believe it was a good idea to post it. Sometimes it a good idea to think twice about posting a thread with the username of another poster for certain/specific purposes if you follow me but this just a suggestion by loan message board poster so to each their own opinion. I am just calling this thread as I see it which it something that never had to be the case/true.
Gary, I gave an explaination to why I started this thread. I was not being mean spirited or a smartazz in any way. I felt bad for Herzlich and for Mussop because he is obviously emotionally involved in this. My intentions were good. Where it went from there, I admit, I didn't consider. I certainly didn't think anyone would use it for ridicule or a basis for personal attacks. I WILL think twice before using a username when starting a thread in the future. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
EDIT: For the record, I didn't ask you and the thread about Herzlich was locked when I started this one. I also see no need to consult you on which threads do or do not need to be started on here. If you don't like a particular thread, then don't get involved with it. I neither need nor want your input on what does or does not belong on here. That's what moderators are for. YOU are not a moderator.

gary

Hall of Fame
Gary, I gave an explaination to why I started this thread. I was not being mean spirited or a smartazz in any way. I felt bad for Herzlich and for Mussop because he is obviously emotionally involved in this. My intentions were good. Where it went from there, I admit, I didn't consider. I certainly didn't think anyone would use it for ridicule or a basis for personal attacks. I WILL think twice before using a username when starting a thread in the future. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
I want you to know that I am not implying that this is your fault. I just do not care for any thread which turns into two or more people hating each other without even having met face to face that is not cool. I do not hate anyone on here. No not even SWB who has personally done wrong to others on here or wagonhead even though he has personally attacked others on here. I just wonder how we all would talk to each other if this entire board met each other in public hopefully it would be very civil and respectful towards one another because I know and deep down I think all of us would act well at a face to face encounter because I'd like to believe we all are generally nice and a cool bunch of folks. At least I truly hope that would indeed be true. Again just my .02 cents to each their own.

Last edited:

GP

Go Texans!
I want you to know that I am not implying that this is your fault. I just do not care for any thread which turns into two or more people hating each other without even having met face to face that is not cool. I do not hate anyone on here. No not even SWB who has personally done wrong to others on here or wagonhead even though he has personally attacked others on here. I just wonder how we all would talk to each other if this entire board met each other in public hopefully it would be very civil and respectful towards one another because I know and deep down I think all of us would act well at a face to face encounter because I'd like to believe we all are generally nice and a cool bunch of folks. At least I truly hope that would indeed be true. Again just my .02 cents to each their own.
Now I'm going to start in on YOU, gary. You asked for it.

Just kidding. Just kidding...

Look, mussop and Mike are OK. They each were taking one another to task and it happens sometimes. What has happened, however, is that everyone is jumping in and hijacking the thread from them. Which is super cool.

It's taking **** and making **** lemonade, so to speak. Win-win for everyone!

:doodoo jokes rule!:

gary

Hall of Fame
EDIT: For the record, I didn't ask you and the thread about Herzlich was locked when I started this one. I also see no need to consult you on which threads do or do not need to be started on here. If you don't like a particular thread, then don't get involved with it. I neither need nor want your input on what does or does not belong on here. That's what moderators are for. YOU are not a moderator.
If you read my last post I was an ass at all about my feelings. Sorry I just hate to see any thread go sour like this when has when we all have not met each other. This is just bad either way. I am not a moderator nor did I tell you to stop this but I don't think we'd treat each other this way in the naked eye or at least I hope not. Thank you very much.

GP

Go Texans!
If you read my last post I was an ass at all about my feelings. Sorry I just hate to see any thread go sour like this when has when we all have not met each other. This is just bad either way. I am not a moderator nor did I tell you to stop this but I don't think we'd treat each other this way in the naked eye or at least I hope not. Thank you very much.
This thread didn't go sour.

It was a two-man pee'ing contest, a weak one at that, and others jumped in and made it a funny thread.

I actually thought it was entertaining and was a relief and a diversion from the NFL vs. Players lawsuit crap going on.

Nobody died here today. Seal Team 6 has not busted in on us, so we're all OK.

This thread didn't go sour.

It was a two-man pee'ing contest, a weak one at that, and others jumped in and made it a funny thread.

I actually thought it was entertaining and was a relief and a diversion from the NFL vs. Players lawsuit crap going on.

Nobody died here today. Seal Team 6 has not busted in on us, so we're all OK.
I agree, lighten up Gary, an 18 year old shouldn't take everything so seriously.

Dutchrudder

Hall of Fame
Yall need to stop with the Down Syndrome talk. They might get upset that yall are lumping them in with mussop. I am thinking mussop was educated in Detroit.
So do we need a thread establishing which diseases are OK to use for smack and which aren't? Or maybe we could have a Deathmatch disease game. AIDS vs polio, Rectal cancer vs malaria, Alzheimer's vs Titan-fandom. I'm sure we could fill out a bracket of 64 and get some cheap laughs :-)

Miggsy

Tyrone Biggums
Anybody want to tell Miggsy where he went wrong? Hands? :D j/k
dude...

OMG. /thread. Well except the rubbers and lube, that's a little jacked up. I would probably give him a book without pictures and watch him cry.

For the record, I've never 'claimed victory'... The thread comes back up to the top and my dumb ass clicks on it again. Its like a train wreck, except I'm part of it this time.

Mike
Haha my bad tm didn't mean to put words in your mouth. You two's posts just started running together to me I guess.

Oh no I think I just insulted you worse than mussop has :hide:

Also Gary lighten up a little brah. It's the internets. This is what we do.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
It's all good.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
To think the mods have killed good football talk threads because posters were being too tough on BoB's cheap a** decision to bring back Rick and Gary. But this thread carries on. Man I'm ready for FA/Football season to begin.

Continue ........

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
So do we need a thread establishing which diseases are OK to use for smack and which aren't? Or maybe we could have a Deathmatch disease game. AIDS vs polio, Rectal cancer vs malaria, Alzheimer's vs Titan-fandom. I'm sure we could fill out a bracket of 64 and get some cheap laughs :-)
Let the brackets begin.

My 2/15 upset special.

Virtues of Gonarhea (SP?) over syphilis (SP?

Dont know how to spell sexually transmitted diseases. Would someone with more experience with these diseases correct my spelling. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.