Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Football mmo rpg

Nope, I'm with one of the SouthEast Asia teams...for now.

which team? i've got a couple of players on the singapore flames right now. 2-0 in my first two games (woohoo) but my stats are pretty poor.

my owner said they might be releasing new teams sometime soon so keep an eye on the announcements and we'd have to be quick. also some owners might be looking to sell their teams but be careful, there might be a reason they're selling.

if we've got new guys that are having trouble finding a team just give me a holler and i'll see if i cant get you on my team.

i was made defensive coordinator for the last game (held them to 3 points!) but i'm going to be a hero or goat in 2 hours agaisnt a team better than ours. it's a slow internet game but you cant get this type of anticipation in madden.

that's where a texans team would make it more fun. there's a group involvement instead of just hoping your player has decent stats every other day.

hoth-boy, you mentioned an official board team that's mostly human ... are their players only from the board or did they have to recruit from the outside also? if they're a core group that's also looking outside, that might be a good opportunity for us to pair up.

Lol, I'm stuck on a team without a concept, neither offensively nor defensively. Our owner didn't log in for 10 days. Still we managed to win our last two games. I'm just our nickleback, but I still manage to lead our team with passes defensed.

wholly off topic, but where is that soccerball from austrian? that's my favorite design so far and looks like a very good style for curls and knuckleballs. scoot want!

we lost badly this morning ... offense wholly to blame (we lost 0-17) though i have a little work to do guessing against their guesses. we need humans in the 3rd and 4th string (or higher levels to push our newbies - including my guys - further down the depth chart) pretty badly as our CPU guys got lit up despite being decent levels.

austrian if you, or anyone else reading this for that matter, needs a team please give me a holler. i've got a great coach that would love to add players. i've already spoken to him about it, when we're ready to setup our own team he's more than willing to help us out.

i was made defensive coordinator for the last game (held them to 3 points!) but i'm going to be a hero or goat in 2 hours agaisnt a team better than ours. it's a slow internet game but you cant get this type of anticipation in madden.

that's where a texans team would make it more fun. there's a group involvement instead of just hoping your player has decent stats every other day.

hoth-boy, you mentioned an official board team that's mostly human ... are their players only from the board or did they have to recruit from the outside also? if they're a core group that's also looking outside, that might be a good opportunity for us to pair up.

It's mainly a core group on the offical message board. I know they are still looking for a few spots. contact psychonaut, he's the owner.

wholly off topic, but where is that soccerball from austrian? that's my favorite design so far and looks like a very good style for curls and knuckleballs. scoot want!

we lost badly this morning ... offense wholly to blame (we lost 0-17) though i have a little work to do guessing against their guesses. we need humans in the 3rd and 4th string (or higher levels to push our newbies - including my guys - further down the depth chart) pretty badly as our CPU guys got lit up despite being decent levels.

austrian if you, or anyone else reading this for that matter, needs a team please give me a holler. i've got a great coach that would love to add players. i've already spoken to him about it, when we're ready to setup our own team he's more than willing to help us out.

That ball's called Europass. It's the official tournament ball of the UEFA Euro 2008 european soccer championship in Austria and Switzerland which starts in June.

And yes, I'd like to be on a new team. It would be a pleasure to play for you or your owner. I'm a beginner though, as I said, right now I'm just a nickelback on level 4.

"Hey Scoot,

Good to hear from you. I have posted it to our team forum and most everyone has voiced an opinion so here is my decision. I think it's a great idea to get the two boards together on a common goal of conquering Europe together in the name of the great Republic of Texas of the United States of America! A few guys had some concerns but I think everything will be fine. Just know that your guys will come in to be backups and depth to the original starters on the team. This doesn't mean they won't play, because I assure you they will get good playing time and xp points every game as having good human quality depth will allow me to set our automatic sub for stamina at a descent percentage. Send me the exact names of your guys so I can send them contract offers, make sure each guy is a minimum of level 4 before I offer them a contract, have a pic uploaded, and have their settings where other team member can view their guys attributes. If they can level up to atleast a level 4 and join the team by the end of the night will be perfect as they will be able to level up another 3 levels at the beginning of next season as well which will give us one hell of a solid team to contend with next season. Hope to hear from you soon...I think you and your guys will be valuable assets to the team. Go Texans!

Shane (Psychonaut)"

they might be a little hardcore, as i for one cant see myself spending money on this game in the near future and there's no telling how long this game will last. that's an option available for us though so i wanted to throw it out there.

Teams are expected to be released after the playoffs, and before the season. So TT.com expects to get a team, we better be ready. People are going to go after them like piranhas after a chunk of meat.

Maybe we should designate someone to be ready to buy the team? When they get released?

The team run from the offical board is still in of backups at a few key positions. There primary request is that the back-ups be atleast lvl 4. Postions needed are:
2 WR's
2 DE's
2 OT's
1 QB
1 LB
1 MLB

There a good bunch of guys, and the team is in the playoffs this year. Playing time for back-ups seems to be average.

Just passing along a message.

Maybe we should designate someone to be ready to buy the team? When they get released?

we need to get a head count to see who all wants to be on the team and who has the time to be potential owners. we'd probably need atleast 5-10 guys to get the desired effect.

i'd definitely have 2 players to join (LB, CB). it's going to be tough for me to get online in this next week or so (which might make it hard to pounce when they're released), but after that i'd have plenty of time i think. my biggest trouble is spare change for it, vegas has a way of leaving you broke lol.

we need to get a head count to see who all wants to be on the team and who has the time to be potential owners. we'd probably need atleast 5-10 guys to get the desired effect.

i'd definitely have 2 players to join (LB, CB). it's going to be tough for me to get online in this next week or so (which might make it hard to pounce when they're released), but after that i'd have plenty of time i think. my biggest trouble is spare change for it, vegas has a way of leaving you broke lol.

I have a level 6 CB (will boost when the season starts to lvl 9).

I usually am on the site a good 4 hours a day, but hm. I don't really have much money on me to actually buy a team. I can certainly try if someone doesn't volunteers for it or something. :P

:P This might be kind of hard.

My contract doesn't end until Day 25 of the 2nd season, and my owners been pretty good to us, I'd hate to leave him, y'know? But meh. :P I don't know the guy personally, so rofl.

My team won its first playoff game yesterday, and I got 3 pancakes, which is pretty good.

Congrats. :) My team didn't even make the playoffs. XD

Well, my team is now in the final four in the South American A conference, which gives us a berth in AA next year. Our game is tonight.

I just made a player named Eatyo Lunch, a FS level 2 with 21 speed, 14 catching, 11 tackling, and 2 points in the First Step, Change Direction, and Swat Ball abilities, 1 point in Super Vision special ability, 2 points in Wrap up tackler, and 1 point in Diving Tackle special abilities,
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=166269

And a Fullback named Smelly Block, level 2 with 11speed, 24 strength and blocking with 2 points in the lead block special ability.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=166377

W00t, I've been recruited.

Well, we won, so our next game is the championship. By being in the championship game, our team moves up to AA next year. I am smashing heads every game!

Well, we won, so our next game is the championship. By being in the championship game, our team moves up to AA next year. I am smashing heads every game!

Wow congrats. Is your game today?

Oh, btw. New teams are going to be released VERY soon. :o

What's everyone's plan?

Wow congrats. Is your game today?

Oh, btw. New teams are going to be released VERY soon. :o

What's everyone's plan?

Well, if everything works out, I'll be the defensive co-ordinator of one of the teams. My FB and TE will be level 7 and starting, and my FS will either be at level 4 back up, or level 7 starter depending on who we sign. We've already got the list of people we'll be offering contracts to. Can't wait :wild:

We lost the championship 20-10 against a Run-n-Shoot team that had been scoring in the high 30s to high 40s per game. By making it to the championship game, both teams move up to the next division.

I started a DE yesterday and am going to boost him to L7 once the new season starts.

If someone here is going to run a team, I'll create a new player to support that.

We lost the championship 20-10 against a Run-n-Shoot team that had been scoring in the high 30s to high 40s per game. By making it to the championship game, both teams move up to the next division.

I started a DE yesterday and am going to boost him to L7 once the new season starts.

If someone here is going to run a team, I'll create a new player to support that.

I wanted to do that, but I didn't have any money to create the player then boost. :(

Wanted to make a RB. :P

I don't think you can boost with FP after the 20th... you might be too late.
Edit: - It is now off-season for 2-3 days. Roster moves are unlocked. Training, XP, and salaries will not be processed during off-season. All boosts and referrals still count for season 1 until season 2 officially starts with day 1 -- Bort

The team I'm the D. Co of might be in the market for a Starting DE. This is of course if the guy can buy the team tomorrow. DE is going to be hard to do because of the system I want to impliment. Our offense is pretty well set. I'll ask him what other starters we need for D.
Edit: Actually, out of all the DT's he's shown me so far, I haven't liked any of them for the NT position.

Positions we need a starter for:
WR
NT

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=167858

These are my guys, They'll be boosted to level 7 at the start of the season.

I don't think you can boost with FP after the 20th... you might be too late.
Edit: - It is now off-season for 2-3 days. Roster moves are unlocked. Training, XP, and salaries will not be processed during off-season. All boosts and referrals still count for season 1 until season 2 officially starts with day 1 -- Bort

The team I'm the D. Co might be in the market for a Starting DE. This is of course if the guy can buy the team tomorrow. DE is going to be hard to do because of the system I want to impliment. Our offense is pretty well set. I'll ask him what other starters we need for D.
Edit: Actually, out of all the DT's he's shown me so far, I haven't liked any of them for the NT position.

Positions we need starters for:
WR
NT

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=167858

These are my guys, They'll be boosted to level 7 at the start of the season.

Nice!

Here's my guy:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=134473

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=119484 My guy.

At the start of the season he will be boosted to level 9. :) 15 skill points will be divided as follows: 5 to speed, 3 to agility, 1 to catching, 1 to jumping, and the last 5 will be spent on special abilities.

Oh, btw. We can buy teams tomorrow evening.

Can't see his stats, all 3 of my guys are already promised to another if he can get a team tomorrow, but if he can't They'll all be level 7 at the start of the season :D

If you get some custom equipment you'll get +6 stats and a full +1 to a whole special ability tree.

Edit: You probably already know that :p

I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.

I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.

Yeah. We can buy one now in USA BBB #4. I personally wouldn't mind owning the Houston Cheetahs. lol.

I don't have the money to though. That and I screwed up by not making a player and boosting, so right now I have 1 player that's stuck on a team until day 25. :P

1000 FP to buy a team.

I bought a team if anyone is intrested. I would like someone run it if we don't already have another team purchased.

Oh, we must have posted at the same time because I didn't see this post.

If I make a new player I'll join your team.

And if my current team isn't on a playoff run by day 25 I'll join your team. :)

I mean, I am sitting at the Create Player screen. I need to know what position to create and who to send a PM to. Who's running this show?

I was thinking I'd give a skill position player a shot, since I have the points to boost one and buy custom equipment and such. Those positions cost so much more in points, but what the hell.

The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!

The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!

I am up for creating a player, I will go create one and post the link here, so I can get an offer and get signed. At the moment I don't have enough spare time to take on an additional role.

I have already equipped my guy and have him up to Level 3, ready to be signed to the Houston Toros! I am specializing in speed and agility with return ability.

:texflag:

:texflag:

Back