Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

First official Texans Fan Anonymous meeting here

Well, my statement didn't need fixin', but I don't mind. :howdy:

I know it's a matter of individual perspective at the end of the day. I just tend to look at 35 wins in 7 seasons as being a measure of great suckitude. There is no pride in being a Texans fan. We love our team, support them always, but I just can't act like it's something that it's not.

Now now, DB, being realistic is not something football fans are prone to. You need to change. LOL

I know it's a matter of individual perspective at the end of the day. I just tend to look at 35 wins in 7 seasons as being a measure of great suckitude. There is no pride in being a Texans fan. We love our team, support them always, but I just can't act like it's something that it's not.

I'm Bill and I approve this message.

Right there with ya DB.

Well said.

I went to Pittsburgh for the San Diego game last week and decided to be a Steelers fan for the day. Traitorous I know, but it sure felt good high fiving with fellow fans while rooting a first place team to victory.

Now its back to reality with my fading methadone buzz. Hopefully the Texans can provide a little of the real stuff tomorrow.

Hello my name is V-Man

(Crowd responds "Hi V-Man")

I am a Masochist, I love the Texans and I live in San Antonio (aka Dallas South or Texans Fan Purgatory).

This thread is so emo u guyz need to get it together .............this is not how texans fans should act

I am Joe Texan and I am going to watch The Texans Beat the Hell Out of Cleveland tomorrow, snow on the ground 15 degrees right now.

You will notice that I am a Fan that looks at the name on the front of the jersey not the back\

I still have not gotten completely over the pain of watching My Oilers crash and burn

Back