Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fantasy football whiner line

I played Tom Brady instead of Alex Smith in one league, and Tom Brady in front of Tony Romo in the other.

FML.

Glad I played the Broncos defense this week.
smiley-shocked035.gif

I have Roethlisraper and Schaub as QBs. QBs are minimal impact players in our league, which has 16 teams in it, which also means the only QBs available are backups.

I had to start Schaub, I had no other option.

.02 points.

I am lucky though.. 4-0 record, down by 8 points with Julio and Quiz from Atlanta. Opponent has Snelling. Might work out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

In need of 11.28 points with Julio Jones left to play.

I'm going to be the biggest Falcons fan tonight lol

Anyone here play Fan Duel? Been doing it since the season started. Pretty cool picking a new fantasy team every week.

My whiner line moment there: A couple of weeks ago, had Moreno going in a game the Broncos were blowing somebody out. They pull him in the 4th because of the blowout and I fall 0.22 points shy of hitting $100. Walk away with nothing.

My regular fantasy league, I'm 0-4 coming into the week. My QB is Dalton, going against Brady, my Denver defense racks up a -8 points, and wouldn't you know, I get my 1st win of the season. Go figure.

Calvin Johnson, why you only get me 2 freaking points the past two weeks? Smh. Lost by 6 points last week. While Emmanuel Sanders riding the bench scored 13. Megatron looking more like a jalopy!

Thanks a lot A. Peterson. I watched all of that ****ty game and you give me 3 points and I lose by 5. Thanks Vikings. Oh well at least I got to see that sack from Jared Allen.

I'm up by 11.2 points, with my kicker left to play (Greg the Leg - STL) and my opponent has Marshawn Lynch.

I feel that if my kicker can get 6-7 points I'll pull off the win.

Edit: just remembered that STL's defense is ****. Well, I'm ****ed

I'm gonna lose to some ******* with a ****ty team that started the Broncos D, Aaron Rodgers, Dan Bailey and Marvin Jones. The rest of his team combined for 6 points. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Rice is hurtin me. I was giddy getting both he and Foster in the 1st two rounds. They're both having down years, Rice more so that Arian.

Ray Rice is hurtin me. I was giddy getting both he and Foster in the 1st two rounds. They're both having down years, Rice more so that Arian.

I traded Ray Rice and Jordan Cameron for AJ Green and Demarco Murray a few weeks back. I think I won that one.

I traded Ray Rice and Jordan Cameron for AJ Green and Demarco Murray a few weeks back. I think I won that one.

Geez, AJ Green alone made that trade. Not sure why someone would trade Green for anything. Guess they really needed a TE. Ha

Yay! I have Cris Johnson and his 31.00 current points on the bench! Darren Sproles has come through for me today for 0.70 points.

Yay! I have Cris Johnson and his 31.00 current points on the bench! Darren Sproles has come through for me today for 0.70 points.

CJ got me 31 points as well. Matty ice decided to cancel that out by scoring -.04 points.

Where to start .... well lets start at the draft
I am in a 20 team league.
1st Round .. Doug Martin
2nd Round .. MJD
3rd Round .. D Bowe
4th Round .. M Wallace
5th Round .. D Keller
6th Round .. M Vick

Just recently I traded Powell for Blackmon only for him to be suspended again.

I aquire Cunningham who gets me -0.9 points and I lose the match by 0.2 points.
My opponent has the Chiefs for 22 points.

If I fell into a barrel of boobs I would still come out of it sucking my thumb lol

I had CJ Spiller on my tench and he finally does something. I drafted Doug Martin pretty high up, and he's been a huge fantasy dud so far.

Why would anyone draft Dustin Keller in the 5th round? Or at all? What site were you using that told that was a good idea?

Why would anyone draft Dustin Keller in the 5th round? Or at all? What site were you using that told that was a good idea?

well 3 things.

1. It is a 20 team league and all players were going fast.
2. I only came back watxhing the NFL after a 5 year break so knew hardly and of the other teams players.
3. Was my first attempt at a fantasy team.

hmm. Also I hope I got the name correct. It's the TE for Mii the DJ took out in pre season.

My fantasy team is extremely frustrating. I'm 7-4, which is good enough for me to worry about my team, and bad enough to give me fits. If I were 3-8, I wouldn't care so much. *sigh* Yes, I'm complaining that I win too much.

I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...

I Tied my playoff game but had a better record so I advanced... then 2 days late Bell get stat corrected -1 point and I lose 102 - 103. Knocked out of the playoffs...

Sorry man...and sorry to call it in the other thread. My first year in ff playoffs I had won. Overnight there was a 6 point stat correction. Season over. I know how it feels.

I'm going against Jamal Charles in one of my leagues (as I type this he has over 50 points) :gun:

I don't know how much he ended up with thank god the guy who had Charles was not in the playoffs. I'm advancing based on my opponents team pooping the bed. Vereen, Moreno, Michael Floyd and Fleener, poor guy.

My #1 seed team losing in 2nd round of the playoffs...

Lost RG3 and Gronk this past week.

Played Titans D (-2) over Colts D (17)
Played Vereen (3.6) over Stacy (20)
Played Flacco over Fitzpatrick (30.3), Cousins (21.2), and Flynn (25.7)
Left Crabtree (13) on bench.

Joe Flacco: TBD
Calvin Johnson: TBD
Reggie Bush: TBD
Matt Forte: 13.6
Shane Vereen: 3.6
Harry Douglas: 6.2
Julius Thomas: 6.9
Titans: D -2
Crosby: 9

I am losing 37.3 to 103.54. Need 67 points from Flacco, Bush and Calvin tonight to win...

Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/201...d-cook-jimmy-graham-jason-witten-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

Last edited:
Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/201...d-cook-jimmy-graham-jason-witten-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

Yeah but you're in the championship game in your league right?

With this lineup in a 10 team league I'm playing for 5th place in the consolation bracket due to some bad luck early in the year and a horrific schedule.

QB - T. Brady
HB - L. McCoy
HB - G. Bernard
WR - A. Jeffery
WR - T. Hilton
TE - J. Graham
FLEX - D. Brown
DEF - CAR
K - M. Prater

I'm killing everybody but can't finish higher than 5th. Finished second in the league in points but first in points against. Literally every big day that anyone had this year happened against me. SMH

Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).

Gostkowski scores 21 points and I lose by 1.6 Sometimes I just ****ing hate fantasy football. Oh, and I scored the most points I have scored all year in this league.

and while I'm at it; thanks Lions and your sucky ass kicker for getting me my first strike in 2 elimination pools (and screwing my 5 team moneyline parlay).

I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.

I was destroying my opponent this week and he only had Gostkowski and Ridley to go. Yeah, I lost.

Special shout out to Montee Ball who is the biggest waste of a first rounder I could've had picking at #12 and Michael Floyd who got one freaking target. Couldn't have lost without you guys.

Yep, I hear ya. Exact same boat; the other guy had Gostkowski and Vereen, I had a big lead and lost by less that 2 points. I started V Cruz and he did diddly squat.

Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.

Sat Vereen :polevault:

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.

Sat Vereen :polevault:

Not overly concerned cause I had Ivory in (I believed!) and the team is stacked, but still a bit frustrating in a money league.

Ditched Eli and dusted off my Tom Brady.

Oh wait, this is the whiner line, where is the winner line thread at?

Lost by .44 points to the league leader. Had Fred Jackson riding pine with 12 points while my 2 RB's (Ball and Sankey) combined for a staggering 3.5. Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.
I had Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore helping me drop from 2nd to 7th and losing by 3 points. I needed all of 6 points by Gore Monday. :headhurts:

I left Shane Vereen and Chris Ivory on the goddamn bench. ****.

Might still win tonight. I have Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell left to play, he's got Heath Miller. He leads by 12 points, standard scoring. Here's to the Texans winning... in a shootout. :kitten:

I put Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench in favor of Ben Tate :dangit:, still winning at the moment. I have AF and Kendrick Lewis left and opponent has Steeler's DEF, Garrett Graham and Antwon Blake.

Back