Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fantasy Football League

So it's down to the scrappy Zombies vs. JCTexan for the Championship!!

The Apocalypse is coming!!

Good luck JCT!!

#6 Zombies 115.20 vs. #1 JCTexan 145.18

Marshawn Lynch (130 yards, 2 td's), Dez Bryant (224 yards, 2 td's) and Aaron Rodgers (342 yards passing, 3 td passes and a rushing td) all had huge games for me this week.

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

#6 Zombies 115.20 vs. #1 JCTexan 145.18

Marshawn Lynch (130 yards, 2 td's), Dez Bryant (224 yards, 2 td's) and Aaron Rodgers (342 yards passing, 3 td passes and a rushing td) all had huge games for me this week.

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

Congrats JCTexan!! I was hoping for a closer game but....not so much.

Where are the standings?

All you have to do is look at the playoff format on the league page. I beat TexasT for the championship, Hou-Tex beat HoustonTexans4life for third. Fireants won the fifth place game, etc.. The overall league standings should look like this:

1: JCTexan
2: Zombie Apocolypse
3: HOU-TEX
4: HoustonTexans4Life
5: Austin Fireants
6: Houston Texans
7: RoundRockKarl
8: Black Velvet
9: IBleedTexans
10: Arctic Alpadacas

Looks like we have 8 teams right now. Gary's league needs a couple more teams joined up.

Gary, can you provide the link so we can get your league filled up before draft?

The draft is Sunday. So I guess we're going with eight teams?

Guess so-I'll be on autodraft. My parents and siblings will be in town for the weekend and we are having a BBQ at the house with my other relatives.

I may try and peek in and see how it goes.

I PM'd gary to see if he can make the league public, but it doesn't look like he got the message. Is there anyone that can get a hold of him so we can get it to 10 teams?

Or we might just end up being an 8 team league...

I'm out this year. I took too many teams on last year so I had to start dropping some. So I know my spot will be open.

It was nice to actually be present for the draft this year. I still had too many technical glitches with yahoo (I don't think yahoo fantasy likes my old computer) but I was able to get it to work on my laptop. I think the success on my team will hinge on the RB position. If I can get some production from the likes of Carlos Hyde, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle & Doug Martin then I should do ok.

Back