Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fantasy Football League

gary

Hall of Fame
I know it is early on but I am interested in having a fantsy football league this year. Would anyone be interestd in playing? I have not setup the league just want to get your feedback before I start the process. Any ideas on where I should start the league? Yahoo, ESPN, Foxsports, ect. I have done a Yahoo league before but am open to other ideas you may have. I will post this on facebook too but wanted you guys to get the first shot at choosing a league and helping with setup ideas if you are interested. If not, facebook will be my next option. Thanks, in advance. I think it would be fun.

Personally, I like Yahoo's system better but ESPN is fine with me. Prefer Yahoo...just let me know when you get the ball rolling.

BTW, is there some sorta Facebook group for TTalk?

I have played on Yahoo, ESPN, NFL.com, AOL and Fleaflicker.

Yahoo is the best. It is easy to set up to what scoring you want, size of league, IDP players, rosters etc.

Last edited:
If it's Yahoo, I'll play. I've been using Yahoo for years and love it. Zero problems.

So if you're up for some competition gary, bring it on!

Count me in if there's room Gary. Used to play on Sandbox all the time. Espn lately. Never much cared for Yahoo

i'm in! just tell me where and when. me and my crew used espn last year and it was ok. did'nt really care for yahoo

I have seriously cut down the number of fantasy football leagues I play in - from 11 down to 1. I have one on Yahoo that has ben running for 5 years with most of the same people in it.

I will play in yours if you still have room.

I'd be interested as long as there's not money involved.

I like fleaflicker for a free site. It's pretty customizable. Also play on yahoo or espn.

When the sign up page is up I'll setup the league. Does anyone know when that will be?

That means I'll have to keep this thread going untill then and the league is still up for debate.

That means I'll have to keep this thread going untill then and the league is still up for debate.

Yep, and keep an eye out on the sites you are considering, because they have different start up times

The good news is it looks like I'll have 12 members with ease. There might just be a mad dash for a spot.

Think Yahoo is usually opens in June.

Fleaflicker is open year round as they have keeper leagues.

I'll either PM all of invites or just post the link in this trade and once the league is filled that will be all. Ok?

Back