Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fantasy Advice

Sideline

Veteran
Quick question, I drafted Sean Alexander in my Fantasy draft this season, I was very high on Larry Johnson and my fellow fantasy players know this so I have recently had an offer of a trade of Johnson for Alexander straight up.

Now im trying to make a competant decision here as don't want to go for Johnson just because I think hes awesome. Fantasy wise Alexander or Johnson? What do you think?

Mr. White

Retired OLine Coach
I'd go with Larry Johnson because I'm afraid that Shaun Alexander may have lost a step after that injury last year.

Seems like Alexander is rated ahead of Johnson in all the publications. I'd go with LJ because I think he's on the way up and Alexander is on the way down.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I like Johnson over Alexander for the reason Mr. White mentioned. But, the Seahawks have a better passing game than the Chiefs, which could mean more scoring opportunities for Alexander. Regardless, I'd pass on the trade until Johnson proves he's back in form after missing camp.

Sideline

Veteran
Thanks for the advice guys, I was thinking the same on Johnson however once he has proved that form the deal will be off I imagine.