Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Fan Appreciation Day

gwallaia

Staff member
In the name of Toro's Ass, how the Hell do people get selected to draw prizes out of the bag on the big screen on fan Appreciaction Day?

How come my section never wins even the smallest damn thing? Hell, I would be overjoyed if our section actually won a free Whata-Burger once.

In the name of Toro's Ass, how the Hell do people get selected to draw prizes out of the bag on the big screen on fan Appreciaction Day?

How come my section never wins even the smallest damn thing? Hell, I would be overjoyed if our section actually won a free Whata-Burger once.
Almost as good as the "last man standing" garbage with predetermined winner already selected.

I have been a season ticket holder since Day 1 and haven't seen anyone close to my section win anything. I've seen a lot of winners in Section 600 and was wondering if that was the designated level for winners.

I have been a season ticket holder since Day 1 and haven't seen anyone close to my section win anything. I've seen a lot of winners in Section 600 and was wondering if that was the designated level for winners.

Same here. I don't think I've ever seen them on my side of the building.

The same thing in my section. The only thing we have ever had tossed to us are some koozies and rubber wristbands.

Back