Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Excuse me, Gisele, about that bet you made last month...

Truthism #1 - I could only get Gisele in a fantasy world where I could get anyone I choose.

Truthism #2 - In a fantasy world where I could get anyone I choose, I would choose someone other than Gisele.

yep, some folks daydream of driving a Lamborghini, others daydream of a Ferrari.

But at the end of the day, they are all cars that none of us can afford. :cool:

In lieu of running down Broadway naked, I would more then welcome her running in her birthday suite around my house.

What do say Gisele? I'll even pick you up free of charge and let you play with the radio.

I would let her play with a lot more than just the radio.

Garcia was a 'playa' in the Bay Area. He was just in some poll for biggest ladies men in football or something like that ... finshed in the top 10.

I've always been puzzled by him and his woman. I mean geez, I thought I was goofy looking. This guy hit several branches falling from the ugly tree. He must have a great personality.:elle:

Or he's a tripod. :thisbig:

Then again, my wife is a small purdy thing too. I guess some women dig the big goofy dudes.

I've always been puzzled by him and his woman. I mean geez, I thought I was goofy looking. This guy hit several branches falling from the ugly tree. He must have a great personality.:elle:

Or he's a tripod. :thisbig:
OR

fat_wallet.jpg

'Nuff said!!!

timely article. editor's note *jk*: she is going to just run through Manhattan or run nude through Manhattan?

fwiw - your blog is cool and you do a great job.

Gah! Fixed. And Thanks!!!!

I had heard about the story a few days ago and the AOL people told me to write it up. But then I told them it was satire so it wasn't worth doing.

But when it finally got to the point where Bundchen had to deny she made the bet, I figured I could write it up as a hoax buster.

Now the the SB is over, we should be doing more team specific stuff (and less Super Bowl oriented stories). I really like the writers over there a lot.

Most reports say that Bundchen has more coin than Brady.

But hello, he is tall, reasonably handsome, successful at his job, has money, and by most accounts is a pretty nice guy. You could do worse.

I haven't taken a shot at Bill in a while, so .............

I will just laugh at the unintional quote and the fact you quoted Bill.

Most reports say that Bundchen has more coin than Brady.

But hello, he is tall, reasonably handsome, successful at his job, has money, and by most accounts is a pretty nice guy. You could do worse.

The picture was more in reference to Garcia scoring Carmella Decesare with his ugly mug...

Forbes reported that Bundchen was under contract for $33 million in 2007 and

Gisele Bundchen
Net Worth (in $ millions): 70
Marital Status: single
Kids: 0
Source: modeling

Source: In Pictures: The Richest 20 Women In Entertainment

T.O. was wrong about Garcia...

Does anyone remember the story of Carmella beating up some girl at a club for flirting with Garcia?

Giselle looks like a German girl for the most part, especially in the face. Ja ja meinen freunden, sie ist eine schoene frau.

talking about Brady's ladies and tony's ladies earlier

I don't know what it is about Romo but
old news oct 24th
Has Tony Romo already mended his heart and moved on from hi apparent “great friendship” with Carrie Underwood?

It appears he may have when his new “friend” Sophia Bush, the star of One Tree Hill, showed up to teammate Terence Newman’s house to watch Romo play Guitar Hero III against Carmen Electra online.

Bush and Elektra? Not bad Romo. Not bad, but I still hate the Cowboys.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=Sophia+Bush&start=60&ndsp=20&um=1&hl=en&sa=N

Bush and Elektra? Not bad Romo.

So Carmen and Dave Navarro are split, 'eh? Romo is step up from that loser, but if I was him, I'd have her checked out by a good veterinarian first.

So Carmen and Dave Navarro are split, 'eh? Romo is step up from that loser, but if I was him, I'd have her checked out by a good veterinarian first.

Tony is linked with Jessica Simpson these days.

Here he is being taunted and called a slang word for the female anatomy that rhymes with wussy to pressure him to go up on stage and sing karaoke (reports from 1/19/08).

See:

Pictures and description

and

video

(note, click on the link, and then where the ***** are, replace with the word that rhymes with wussy and starts with a p. The auto censor here nukes the link).

The sound you are hearing is not the wailing of an old Journey song but rather Tom Landry rolling around in his grave and holding his ears.

Can you imagine Roger Staubach singing karaoke with his celeb girlfriend?

But hey, Romo got a big contract, so it's all good.

Back