Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Embarassing Pics Of Donkay

Prince Dante' trying to get a grip......

3663520290_accf1f65a2.jpg

Saturday, Karaoke night at Molly's Pub in the Woodlands!!! :turtle:

"Oh, Dante' he's really keen...:spot:
He's got electric boots a mohair suit....:spot:
You know I read it in a magazine....:spot:
D-D-D-Dante' and the Jets.....:hobie:

3891039589_0dcc556bd3.jpg

I guess this thread is officially dead. There are no other possible pics in the world or in the corrupt, perverse corners of anyone's mind that hasn't been posted. Might as well un-stick it and shut her down. We might as well stick a fork in it because it is done. Dante, I guess you are a free man. There is not a pic in the world, even during the Titans week that could be posted that hasn't already been done.:thinking:

Um, sort of?
I am surprised there were no sightings of Donkay at the World Cup or the NBA finals?
Where is Diapher?

Wow... this is sad... I just started from the front of this thread, and a good portion of the pictures are no longer there... I think it is time for a whole new string of pictures, don't you?

Now I did locate this one, just throwing up another one from the past - Great Job Marcie!!!

DanteLil_Red.jpg

She's been really busy recently... I've had a chat with her here and there, but not much of a conversation... I think once school starts back up for the kids, things might settle down a bit and she will be back on

Bout damn time Marcie!!!! I told you you've been missed!! Dante needs is fav photographer REAL bad!!! After all, what good is a birthday without a DiapHer pic!!

Love and miss ya!! Don't stay away so long this time!!

Back