Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Dutchrudder's Jersey Order Extravaganza!

Hey Dutch when you planning on doing another order? I might like to get in on this and get a jersey or two.

How is the quality?

Hey Dutch when you planning on doing another order? I might like to get in on this and get a jersey or two.

How is the quality?

Definitely doing at least one more order (sets of 10), probably 3 with the requests I'm getting. I ordered the first set on Tuesday, so I'm waiting for it to get here. I'll take pictures and post them when I get the shipment in and let everyone know. I'll put your name down on the list.

I'm keeping track of it all with a Google doc here:
Jersey Order

I just ordered two for myself, hopefully they look decent. Keeping my expectations low because the website seems kind of shady since they have plenty of spelling errors and some of the pics worry me.

Would have gotten in with y'all but me having to drive to Houston and back to pick them up would probably equal out in cost anyway.

I just ordered two for myself, hopefully they look decent. Keeping my expectations low because the website seems kind of shady since they have plenty of spelling errors and some of the pics worry me.

Would have gotten in with y'all but me having to drive to Houston and back to pick them up would probably equal out in cost anyway.

Lots of people have ordered them and are very happy with them.

I'm actually planning on shipping for the next orders, but I wanted to keep it easy for the first time. If you need more, let me know.

Update: I'm not sure what the deal is with the Shipping. It went out on the 17th, but is still in Fuzhou China according to the shipping website.

FYI, Kimmy, one of the jerseys you ordered was not available so they will refund me the $25 soon. The name is "women nfl houston texans #23 foster field flirt fashion blue jerseys XL" I can paypal you the money back whenever you want, just let me know where to send it.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Cue Spooky Music* (or scene from Traffic)

I guess it beats "Seized by Pirates of the South China Sea" so maybe this is just "the usual". I did a quick Google on some of this and apparently if you see your order processed into customs multiple times when you track it that's generally a "Say goodbye to your order" moment.

Will customs deny entry just because these are NFL counterfeits?
In theory they should, but...that's the reason you make smaller orders, as they tend to not get after amounts that could be considered "personal purchases". I've had "authentic" stuff held up just because they didn't like the way it was labeled.

How would they know whats in each and every box though? I would think everything shipped to the US from a foreign country would have to go through customs. I know at the airport, they don't even look at your bags or anything unless you make an odd declaration.

I had EMS ship my order that I got here. Here is my order tracking regarding customs.

2011-09-19 07:15:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Arrival at Sorting Center
  07:16:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Handed over to Customs
  08:19:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Released from Customs

It was at my house the next morning.

Mike

Ok, well apparently Paypal takes a cut of $2.75. No big deal, just gonna have to bump the prices up to $26 from here on out :)

Dutch I believe if you have the money sent as services or personal the sender pays the fees.

Dutch I believe if you have the money sent as services or personal the sender pays the fees.

Yeah, we sorted that out. I'm going to make a completely new thread for future orders and lay it all out there. Add one dollar per jersey if sent as a payment for goods rather than 'money owed' or a 'gift'.

I had EMS ship my order that I got here. Here is my order tracking regarding customs.

2011-09-19 07:15:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Arrival at Sorting Center
  07:16:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Handed over to Customs
  08:19:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USSFOA Released from Customs

It was at my house the next morning.

Mike

Cool, thanks for the input.

Cool Dutch. And pretty quick also. How long before the next order?

Probably this weekend I'll start setting up the thread/order. The shipment hasn't made it to my door yet, and I want to check out the quality, post pics and such. You'll know when I do the next one though.

Dutchrudder,

Good on you to take on such responsibility!!! While, I don't need a jersey (obviously, because I am "CustomJerseyDouche") if I were the folks out there, I would feel much more comfortable about you handling the orders!!!

Cool, man. I definitely want in on the next order if you have room for me.

No prob, I added you to the list. Next rounds should go pretty quick as we will be doing 10 at a time and I have about 15-20 requests (jerseys not people). It's just a matter of mix and matching order sizes to equal 10+ jerseys.

Dutchrudder,

Good on you to take on such responsibility!!! While, I don't need a jersey (obviously, because I am "CustomJerseyDouche") if I were the folks out there, I would feel much more comfortable about you handling the orders!!!

Thanks TB! I hope to turn this into an annual or semi-annual deal to drum up some TTalk donations. More to come once this first batch is all done.

No prob, I added you to the list. Next rounds should go pretty quick as we will be doing 10 at a time and I have about 15-20 requests (jerseys not people). It's just a matter of mix and matching order sizes to equal 10+ jerseys.

Thanks TB! I hope to turn this into an annual or semi-annual deal to drum up some TTalk donations. More to come once this first batch is all done.

YOU ROCK!!! And of course, I will help in any means you might or TT might need!!!

Delivered? I can't get the tracking site to load. Comes up with a blank page and just says error :(

Delivered? I can't get the tracking site to load. Comes up with a blank page and just says error :(

It wasn't there when I left for work this morning, but I may run by after lunch and see. Don't want to leave it sitting on the doorstep, as it looks like there was no signature required :)

I was able to get it to load this morning (the tracking site) and it said "DELIVERY" but I think that just meant it was out for delivery, no that it had been delivered. It took forever to get it to load the information though. Their tracking system leaves much to be desired. I guess I'm spoiled with UPS and FedEx.

Still, you probably get it today and we pick them up this weekend. How's that going to work? Just tell me what works best for you and I'll be there. I'm bringing you three bucks too. I know it doesn't matter but I'm weird like that. It matters.

I was able to get it to load this morning (the tracking site) and it said "DELIVERY" but I think that just meant it was out for delivery, no that it had been delivered. It took forever to get it to load the information though. Their tracking system leaves much to be desired. I guess I'm spoiled with UPS and FedEx.

Still, you probably get it today and we pick them up this weekend. How's that going to work? Just tell me what works best for you and I'll be there. I'm bringing you three bucks too. I know it doesn't matter but I'm weird like that. It matters.

I'll probably make it out to Bubba's for the Texans game this Sunday, so whoever is planning on being there can get theirs. If not, we can set something else up. I'll let you all know when I get the delivery, hopefully this afternoon.

Dutch,
it is usps here in the state side.. the package is sign req.. if no one is home to recieve the package just call your local post office and they will have the package there for pick-up.. i recieved both of my packages yesterday.. and i think we ordered about the same time.. :splits:

Welp, the stupid post office is run by a bunch of ****tards. Package was 'delivered' on wednesday so I called them. THe lady said the guy doing that route probably marked all of his packages delivered before he finished his route, but he got sick on the way, and didn't get to finish it all. So it was supposed to be out for delivery today, but nobody showed up. Pathetic. Hopefully it's still at the 77008 post office, but I doubt those morons could find it. I wish I had a different post office... Will update when I get new info...

Welp, the stupid post office is run by a bunch of ****tards. Package was 'delivered' on wednesday so I called them. THe lady said the guy doing that route probably marked all of his packages delivered before he finished his route, but he got sick on the way, and didn't get to finish it all. So it was supposed to be out for delivery today, but nobody showed up. Pathetic. Hopefully it's still at the 77008 post office, but I doubt those morons could find it. I wish I had a different post office... Will update when I get new info...

That sounds like the 77008 PO (that's where we live). we have SO many problems with our mail.

That sounds like the 77008 PO (that's where we live). we have SO many problems with our mail.

Any updates?

We had a certified letter once from 77008 that completely vanished. Never knew who it was from or what it was about. Took the little post it to the P.O. and they never again found the letter.

Any updates?

We had a certified letter once from 77008 that completely vanished. Never knew who it was from or what it was about. Took the little post it to the P.O. and they never again found the letter.

I think this entire post office is borderline retarded. USPS tracking info:
Delivered September 22, 2011, 11:39 am HOUSTON, TX 77007

So I call, talk to three people before one takes my tracking number to look for it. Then they say, 'oh I got it here, you gonna pick it up?' Me: "Why is it there if they marked it delivered?' 'Oh I don't know, but they shoulda left it. You want them to deliver it again?' Me, 'No thanks, I don't want to lose it. I'll come pick it up..."

So I have until 5 to get over there. Heading out from work soon, hopefully get pics tonight :D

I think this entire post office is borderline retarded. USPS tracking info:

So I call, talk to three people before one takes my tracking number to look for it. Then they say, 'oh I got it here, you gonna pick it up?' Me: "Why is it there if they marked it delivered?' 'Oh I don't know, but they shoulda left it. You want them to deliver it again?' Me, 'No thanks, I don't want to lose it. I'll come pick it up..."

So I have until 5 to get over there. Heading out from work soon, hopefully get pics tonight :D

The non-PO PO at like 18 meets 20 meets TC Jester?

The non-PO PO at like 18 meets 20 meets TC Jester?

Yep, that's the one. The entrance is on 18th street, which is tricky, but I made it there in time.

Sounds like the one I used to go to when I lived in 007.

Probably, that's my zipcode anyhow.

Woo Hoo :) Can't wait.

Yeah, I'm uploading pics to PB right now. Then I'll post them. I'm pretty happy with mine, but I'm not exactly a jersey expert, so I'm not sure how 'good' they are. They seem like they are from the NFL shop, as they have NFL.com stuff all over them. All the tags say 'made in Vietnam' and I hear they do good work... :D

Package arrived in bomb-like wrapping, which is smart because if you don't want customs to look at your stuff, then you should disguise like the most generic looking bomb possible.

IMG_0391-1.jpg

After the layer of premium duct tape comes the black garbage bag-like substance that forms a protective shell around the jerseys.

IMG_0393.jpg

After that, we get to the good stuff! The cream filling of this Oreo! YESSSSS!

IMG_0394.jpg

Neatly wrapped to make it seem like a present. Feels like Christmas Eve :D

I sorted the jerseys by size to check inventory:
IMG_0395.jpg

All correct, 9 jerseys total.

I start by opening my White Watt Large jersey:
IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

I guess I should correct myself in that some jerseys say Made in Vietnam, some say Honduras and others say Korea. Not sure which Korea, but I assume it's not the Best Korea.

Back