Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Drunk Texans Talk

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Don't any of you a-holes dare tell me I'm alone...

fk, didz i rally mamage ro tpope thutr?

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I don't know about 'alone' but I don't know anyone from this planet who can translate that last sentence of yours
:D

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
You think your opinion matters? This ain't no April Fools bro...

It's Friday night BTW

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
FK, this MB makes me want to get drumker than even FB does to me

FK my life and punt me to 25 yrs ago

PapaL

Loose Screw
FK me, I just can't get drumk enough to handle the negativity of this board. Perhaps I'll see you in September maybe

And I thought 2013 was as bad as it could get.
I’ve enjoyed staying away from the football side of things for sure. I do miss some of y’all but you’re right. Things are changing around here.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
right or wrong, the Texans prefer to build thru the draft rather than assemble a collection of F/A mercenaries
They will never win with this philosophy.

Some on here will say signing McCoy to a contract will put the Texans in cap hell.

LMAO

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Why not? You just told me in another thread that drafting a first round LT is commitment to protecting your QB.
It is, we dont even know if this small school guy can play RT much less LT. You have to be a player in FA if you want to be a contender. The Texans dont have this policy and never will.

Name me one team that hasn't either traded for or signed a top tier FA? Even the Pats traded for Brown/Gordon and signed Gilmore in FA. Look at the Eagles/Vikings/Rams/Chiefs and what they've done over the last 2 yrs vs what the Texans have done.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
This thread is certainly needed today
Funny. I was out when I heard about the Clowney trade. Couldn't wait to get home & hit the bottle.

When I did get home i found out about the Tunsil trade & I've been high on BO'b ever since.

I understand we mortgaged our future but we've got a LT. I'm not hoping Davenport is 10x better than he was last season. I'm not hoping Roderick Johnson is real. I'm not hoping Kalil can be what he never was.

I wanted the interior OL addressed more than tackle we did that & have a competent young LT.

I feel like I could take one square in the gnads right now & still be smiling.

I'll btch about the draft picks tomorrow.

Dejaview

All Pro
S
Funny. I was out when I heard about the Clowney trade. Couldn't wait to get home & hit the bottle.

When I did get home i found out about the Tunsil trade & I've been high on BO'b ever since.

I understand we mortgaged our future but we've got a LT. I'm not hoping Davenport is 10x better than he was last season. I'm not hoping Roderick Johnson is real. I'm not hoping Kalil can be what he never was.

I wanted the interior OL addressed more than tackle we did that & have a competent young LT.

I feel like I could take one square in the gnads right now & still be smiling.

I'll btch about the draft picks tomorrow.
Save something in case Martin starts at C

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I just can't get drunk enough to put up with this crap. Season needs to start and do away with all the speculation. This is worse than 2013

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I just can't get drunk enough to put up with this crap. Season needs to start and do away with all the speculation. This is worse than 2013
What's worse, is we have to wait until Monday.

Reactions: JB