Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Drunk Texans Talk

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
We need a forum/thread to discuss some great ideas. <aube tjos sjpi;;;d be om the fatasy thread}|A

Seriiiiiiiiiiou;sy, I got some great ideas for gthe Tex s that wi;; make you smile

mdoooooos... fli boossesz feel free to , move

EDIT: just got off work, been a long day and trying to have fun

:drunk:

It's gonna be a long offseason

Last edited:

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
I don't drink that much anymore, and pot induced lethargy doesn't make for exciting posts. Maybe I should drink more.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
Dont we aleady have drunk posts throughout the mb? We shouldn't cage it all here. Let it be free to roam the board.

Reactions: JB

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Dont we aleady have drunk posts throughout the mb? We shouldn't cage it all here. Let it be free to roam the board.
Totally agree with you, however this could be the thread for your drunken Texans rants. All the others are just random rambling drunk posts

Mangler

Toro de España
Posting here would be like admiting to having a drinking problem, and I'm not ready to do that just yet.

Cheers!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Posting here would be like admiting to having a drinking problem, and I'm not ready to do that just yet.

Cheers!
Drinking problem? I don't have no stinkin' drinking problem!
I drink
I get drunk
I fall down

No problem!

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Smoking pot problem? I don't have no stinkin' pot smoking problem!
I smoke
I get stoned
I.....er....I.....

where was I?

powda

Totally agree with you, however this could be the thread for your drunken Texans rants. All the others are just random rambling drunk posts
Sounds like this threas should overtake the "random texans thought" thread.

People with to much to drink dont even have to really give a thought. Just "bump" the thread - kinda like a guy passing another with a head nod. Wass up.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I ain't drunk enough yet that the idea of Cutler or Romo as a Texan even sounds plausible

powda

I ain't drunk enough yet that the idea of Cutler or Romo as a Texan even sounds plausible

Yes but its something new. Id love to see us draft who ever in round 1-2 but cutler and romo would automatically be the most high profile qb's we ever had.

On a national platform the attention would be nice.

Realistically, cutler is an underperforming douche and romo would last a 3rd of the season before we're truly in cap hell.

My cup is half empty and filled with piss.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Yes but its something new. Id love to see us draft who ever in round 1-2 but cutler and romo would automatically be the most high profile qb's we ever had.

On a national platform the attention would be nice.

Realistically, cutler is an underperforming douche and romo would last a 3rd of the season before we're truly in cap hell.

My cup is half empty and filled with piss.
we got all sorts of national attention last year for signing Os. I don't want no mo of that sh!t

powda

we got all sorts of national attention last year for signing Os. I don't want no mo of that sh!t
Agreed, offseason signings/picks dont mean wins. I want a dynasty. Romo and cutler are stop gaps. Not long term solutions.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I fear that either would do more damage than st
Agreed, offseason signings/picks dont mean wins. I want a dynasty. Romo and cutler are stop gaps. Not long term solutions.
I fear that either would do more damage than success of the type we want. I would rather draft a guy this year (unless we manage a trade for JG) and then draft another next year ad nauseum (damn we're cleveland 2.0). I'm tired of retreads and rejects

Scooter

Funky
Edit: We had to pay the Browns our second round pick just to be rid of our starting quarterback. I may literally die laughing.

Last edited:

PapaL

Loose Screw
Wait...you mean I was suppose to be sober this entire time?!? I've been doing this wrong since 2004! Here I thought 90% of the board was intoxicated when posting; 100% in the NSZ.

Scooter

Funky
Is there a word past DRUMK?

Apologies for post made 3/17 - 3/18. I'm sure some had real merit, but there were probably just as many that didn't, and this post dissolves my ability to care which is which.

Last edited:

Scooter

Funky
Is it wrong as a drunk fan to NOT point out that every year at this time is 'best draft ever, nailed every pick, great job, superb owl bound?' I'm blasted and trying to sit quietly in my (4 months from now) optimism. The every year version of 'we just had the best draft ever' got tired many moons ago.