Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dolphins trade Texans pick to 49ers

and there is more

Radio 610 now mentioning BM may have been part of future DW trade. Will Fuller also on Miami roster.

Day at a time. Most wanted BM gone now he is. When mine are gone I feel better but immediately start looking for the next move! Is this trade with dolphins a precursor to another? I do think McKinney is two years older.
2021: 1.6 (Eagles) 1.18 , 2.36 2.50
2022: SF's round one
2023: SF and Miami round one

For Deshaun.

The two indicators that I got from yesterday was that the two teams moved on from Watson)

Miami- if they were going make a move having the third pick and Tua would have made the most sense
49ers - obviously gave up three 1sts before they even knew which QB would be available.

btw, I can now safely make the assumption that any off for pre-perv(accused) Watson was at least 3 first-rounders. I mean

I really don’t get this trade. Three firsts for “maybe” getting the QB they want at #3?
Or maybe they ride with pretty boy and go in a completely different direction? Who knows?

I really don’t get this trade. Three firsts for “maybe” getting the QB they want at #3?
Or maybe they ride with pretty boy and go in a completely different direction? Who knows?
They must think any of the top three are better than Jimmy G. Also you gotta wonder if the Jets are really gonna ride with Darnold. Then the niners get qb 2.

Everything pointed to Miami wanting a wr. But do you take one at 3rd pick? Definitely take one at pick 6 after acquiring another 1st.

And the there's Philadelphia. Remember when everyone was crying about the blowing that last game for draft position.

Can't wait for draft. Especially when there are qbs available.

The two indicators that I got from yesterday was that the two teams moved on from Watson)

Miami- if they were going make a move having the third pick and Tua would have made the most sense
49ers - obviously gave up three 1sts before they even knew which QB would be available.

btw, I can now safely make the assumption that any off for pre-perv(accused) Watson was at least 3 first-rounders. I mean
The indicator on Miami I got was they have now a stronger package to offer Caserio. They dropped from 3 to 6 (most I read say LT and Z gone by 3) and Justin Fields and Tre Lance there at 6 if Texans want either. Dolphins gave their own first in 2022 and kept SF round one which would be much higher and desirable by Houston. Miami has two round ones in 2023.

As I posted above four picks top 50 now, SF probable top ten in 2022 plus two round ones in 2023. I am not saying they will offer all of that but can or offer part with more picks to keep and build around DW than pre deal with 49ers.
A much stronger war chest or house money as some are saying.

This also removes Tua Tag from a trade if caseiro is not interested in him.

Last edited:
some are saying Jimmy G will be restructured if or if not traded. It was possible that all QBs SF is interested in were going to be gone by 1.12.

It's a shame Watson ducked up and took the Texans out of the trade conversation. But you are correct, this is pretty crazy....considering NFL Radio is talking about the 49'ers wanting to take QB- Trey Lance (ND State) with the 3rd pick. Why would they move to #3 for Lance since I see him as pick 10 or later pick in RD1?

I wonder if the 49'ers might be entertaining another move....maybe they swap picks with the Jets and include another 2021 pick and maybe a 2022 pick in order to draft QB- Zach Wilson (BYU). It might be easier to swap with the Jets from the 3 spot versus beyond the 10th spot.

Jets go to 3 and immediately select LT- Penei Sewell (Oregon) to improve their OL.

K. Shanny must like 2 QB's about the same.

I'm guessing Wilson/Jones. But it could be Lance that they like alot and keep Jimmy G for a yr while Lance sits and learns.
So you believe the 49ers are ready to move on from JimmyG

The indicator on Miami I got was they have now a stronger package to offer Caserio. They dropped from 3 to 6 (most I read say LT and Z gone by 3) and Justin Fields and Tre Lance there at 6 if Texans want either. Dolphins gave their own first in 2022 and kept SF round one which would be much higher and desirable by Houston. Miami has two round ones in 2023.

As I posted above four picks top 50 now, SF probable top ten in 2022 plus two round ones in 2023. I am not saying they will offer all of that but can or offer part with more picks to keep and build around DW than pre deal with 49ers.
A much stronger war chest or house money as some are saying.

This also removes Tua Tag from a trade if caseiro is not interested in him.

Nobody is offering what they would have for Watson even once he gets cleared. And getting cleared from civil, possible criminal lawsuits won't clear the name and image that a team is getting.

It's a shame Watson ducked up and took the Texans out of the trade conversation. But you are correct, this is pretty crazy....considering NFL Radio is talking about the 49'ers wanting to take QB- Trey Lance (ND State) with the 3rd pick. Why would they move to #3 for Lance since I see him as pick 10 or later pick in RD1?

I wonder if the 49'ers might be entertaining another move....maybe they swap picks with the Jets and include another 2021 pick and maybe a 2022 pick in order to draft QB- Zach Wilson (BYU). It might be easier to swap with the Jets from the 3 spot versus beyond the 10th spot.

Jets go to 3 and immediately select LT- Penei Sewell (Oregon) to improve their OL.

Obviously, the 49ers like two of Wilson, Jones, Lance, and Fields enough to make sure they get one. We find out in late April which one.

Even if you right maybe lance lasting to around 10, the 49ers become powerless over someone jumping them (or forcing them to make really expense two/three spot trade).

And that is your opinion. Mine is different.

and to not dismiss your opinion like you just attempted to do mine

When the Texan trade Watson and still get anything approaching what the 49ers gave for a chance to get a QB

1) Indicates how much they could have gotten for untarnished Watson
2) How desperate NFL teams are a QB (which the 49ers trade reminds me of)

and to not dismiss your opinion like you just attempted to do mine

When the Texan trade Watson and still get anything approaching what the 49ers gave for a chance to get a QB

1) Indicates how much they could have gotten for untarnished Watson
2) How desperate NFL teams are a QB (which the 49ers trade reminds me of)

As I said you have your opinion and I have mine. They are both valid until one is proven wrong. You said the trade between SF and Miami indicated that both teams had given up on trading for Deshaun Watson. San Francisco never had enough to entice Houston anyway.

I see nothing that indicates Miami has given up on DeShaun and stated that they have even a stronger package to offer should they choose to do so.
I do not understand why so many on this message board act like someone pissed in their cereal if they are disagreed with.

Not this year.

They're going to let a young guy sit and learn. IMHO

Might be interesting if NE comes knocking on the door. Lets say Cam Newton is stinking up the joint again this season and lets say for arguments sake, Watson is brought off suspension before the trade deadline.....would Belichick have any interest in trading for Watson? If so, what do you think Caserio would hit his former boss up for in players and draft capital.

On football, I think trade shows more pro-Tua than anything else which is at least somewhat anti-Watson. the reason I don't think it is stronger is that the Texans would have been in position to take a franchise guy they want this year.

on the pissy thing...I thought the same when you just posted "that's your opinion'...I wasn't mad at all more confused why you didn't just address the difference over stating the obvious.

Seems like we were both talking, well typing, with assumptions about what was going with the other person. You are a good guy despite your name.

Might be interesting if NE comes knocking on the door. Lets say Cam Newton is stinking up the joint again this season and lets say for arguments sake, Watson is brought off suspension before the trade deadline.....would Belichick have any interest in trading for Watson? If so, what do you think Caserio would hit his former boss up for in players and draft capital.

I would guess something in the vicinity of 3 firsts.

Am I wrong in thinking complainants, Watson and NFL all want this over as soon as possible?

If this was the case the case would've already been settled.

Since Hardin is DW4's attorney that tells me that DW4's more worried about the criminal penalties than the civil penalties at this point. It's inconvenient but it's going to take months and possibly yrs for the judicial system to run its course. Even if DW4 gets off (Pun intended) God'ell is going to suspend him. How long? Who knows.

Bottom line is DW4's an idiot.

Radio 610 now mentioning BM may have been part of future DW trade. Will Fuller also on Miami roster.

2021: 1.6 (Eagles) 1.18 , 2.36 2.50
2022: SF's round one
2023: SF and Miami round one

For Deshaun.

You really think the Texans are going to get all of that for a sexual deviant/predator?

Just to clarify the post I made about 6:10 was their comment. A possible scenario that those Talking Heads discussed and I can see happening was Dolphins wanting DeShaun Watson pre accusation. Texans of course did not respond and dolphins made those moves to entice both DW and caseiro into accepting an increased package. Having two veterans from Houston in McKinney and Watson's favorite go-to wide receiver Fuller can only be an advantage for the Dolphins.

Miami dropped from 3 down to 12 and then traded that back up to number six and picked up extra round ones. Of course that could be to build around Tua tagovailoa or Russell Wilson or as I hope DeShaun Watson.

maybe the moved up to try and get watson dangle that #3 pick to houston

maybe nicks way of thinking it instead of getting high round picks he wants more lower first round picks and 2nd round

sucks tho i hope watson trade value hasent gone down but i feel like it has

Back