Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Dogs seized in Vick investigation face deadline, could be euthanized

Then you have no point b/c i'm not defending him. I challenge you to go back & find 1 of my post where i said it was ok for him or his colleagues to do what he did. I'll save you the trouble, there are none.

If you focus on what i'm actually typing & quit trying to anticpate or read into what i'm saying then you might come out better. as it stands now, you think b/c i don't agree with everything said or typed on here about this subject, i'm defending him & that couldn't be further from the truth.

Then I guess I do not get what your warped mind thinks. Why else would anyone be acting as you are, other than to maybe stir the pot. And to bring up kids dying of a terrible illness vs a car wreck has nothing to do with this conversation. My god man have you no ****.ing heart what so ever?

WoW.

We have had discussions regarding hunting and treatment of dogs a few times since this came out. It sounds you are saying it is ok to kill dogs any fashion that you want, so I take that as defending vick for what he has done. Not that far of a reach by taking everything you have said into account.

Then I guess I do not get what your warped mind thinks. Why else would anyone be acting as you are, other than to maybe stir the pot. And to bring up kids dying of a terrible illness vs a car wreck has nothing to do with this conversation. My god man have you no ****.ing heart what so ever?

WoW.

We have had discussions regarding hunting and treatment of dogs a few times since this came out. It sounds you are saying it is ok to kill dogs any fashion that you want, so I take that as defending vick for what he has done. Not that far of a reach by taking everything you have said into account.

It's a tremendous reach b/c you don't know me # 1 & 2, i've never said anything of the sort. but whatever, you rationalize it how you want, I'm so glad that this crap is almost over & the football season is about to begin, b/c i'm beginning to think that some of you live on Amish Farms or something.

& my heart is 95% reserved for my fellow humans.

Back