Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Disney gives Floridians yet another reason to hate them

Buckeye Homer

Rookie
Contributor's Club
Check this out. A few minutes before the 8:07 kickoff time between Florida and Utah, Disney/ESPN CUT their feed to Spectrum cable users. Disney could have cut the feed a day before and Florida Gator fans (and others) could have made other arrangements in order to be able to watch the game, but Disney chose to act with malice and cut the feed right before kickoff. That was DIRTY. I hate Disney.

Check this out. A few minutes before the 8:07 kickoff time between Florida and Utah, Disney/ESPN CUT their feed to Spectrum cable users. Disney could have cut the feed a day before and Florida Gator fans (and others) could have made other arrangements in order to be able to watch the game, but Disney chose to act with malice and cut the feed right before kickoff. That was DIRTY. I hate Disney.

America needs to deliver a message so resounding…..Disney would finally understand the feeling of taking one up the arse, instead of just getting to watch.

Waiting to the last song is wrong,wrong,wrong. But the way I read it is that Spectrum is just as much at fault as Disney.

Charter claims it has agreed to financial terms requested by Disney (which owns ESPN and ABC), but that Charter wants ad-supported version of Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu to be included in the package for Spectrum customers. Disney won’t do it.

No, it is the point if Spectrum was their customer. Spectrum was responsible for informing their customers. It's not the first time a cable provider has failed to reach an agreement with a broadcast/streaming service
Could Disney have let people know that the game wasn't going to be on?

Back