Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Did we do something wrong??

edo783

Hall of Fame
I have been watching the NFL network and on the bottom screen crawl they are showing all the teams OTA and mandatory mini camp dates. I have noticed that every team has three days of mini camp but us. We only have two days. Did we get one day taken from us?

We lost a 5th over the DW incident, but as far as I know, nothing about losing a MC day. I'm guessing it's by design but maybe someone knows for sure.

I have been watching the NFL network and on the bottom screen crawl they are showing all the teams OTA and mandatory mini camp dates. I have noticed that every team has three days of mini camp but us. We only have two days. Did we get one day taken from us?
If I counted correctly, the Texans have also only had 9 OTA's, when the rules allow a team a maximum of 10. A couple of teams I checked all had 10 days of OTA's.

If I counted correctly, the Texans have also only had 9 OTA's, when the rules allow a team a maximum of 10. A couple of teams I checked all had 10 days of OTA's.

This is getting curious by the day. Why are we being singled out to be shorted training time? We need all the training time we can get!

Back