Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Depth Chart - Ourlads

I would think DeLoach would step in for Payne before Ioane and that at least Robinson and Babbins should be higher on the chart, but we'll see.

V Man said:
Wonder where they have JJ Moses and that Starling kid located on the WR depth chart.

They have JJ sloted as the 3rd reciever behind, Johnson and Armstrong.

IMHO they will put Starling where JJ is, and move JJ back.

And 12 is too many receivers.--IMO

1. Johnson, Andre
2. Armstrong, Derick
3. Moses, JJ
4. Taylor, Chris
5. Lewis, Jermaine
6. Dugans, Ron
7. Bradford, Corey
8. Gaffney, Jabar
9. Thomas, Sloan
10. Johnson, Albert
11. Charles, Terry
12. Starling, Kendrick

I think they did the same thing last year with AJ. It probably is just a rule that until the rooks play at least one pre-season game that they don't get listed as a starter.

Dang, i didnt realize we had that many receivers.

Starling, Gaffney, A. Johnson, Bradford, Thomas, Armstrong

those are the 6 receivers I knew about :P. Some of the other names are familiar but didnt realize that we had THAT many receivers. How many you think will be cut?

Grid said:
How many you think will be cut?

1. Johnson, Andre
2. Armstrong, Derick
3. Moses, JJ
4. Taylor, Chris
5. Lewis, Jermaine
6. Dugans, Ron
7. Bradford, Corey
8. Gaffney, Jabar
9. Thomas, Sloan
10. Johnson, Albert
11. Charles, Terry
12. Starling, Kendrick

AJ, Armstrong, moses, dungans,bradford, gaffney, thomas,and starling have the best chances of staying on-board.

Some of the others will make practice squad, but I think 4 will get cut.

I did not realize how deep we are at LB. I thought Shante Orr was pretty good last year. I am expecting some good things this year.

Thanks for the link.

I think Bruener/Joppru should be ahead of Miller.
And Babin/Peek should be ahead of Clemons.
And Robinson should be starting at RCB and Coleman should be at FS.

Don't think I am downing Carr but he hasn't had THE season to be on the Madden Cover, I am glad he will not be on there, well I am almost 98% sure he won't be. Maybe this will be the the year Carr breaks out and has a ProBowl Season.

Remember their opinion of our depth chart is just that,opinion. I ordered their draft guide one season; it was full of information but their ratings didn't come close to NFL teams' ratings. I ordered Kipers' book for two seasons. I stopped wasting my money on books and get my info from internet sources such as Great Blue North draft report, Draft Notebook, Draft Blitz, Roy's Draft Scouting, and Sporting News magazine. IMO, opinions from Texans' fans are more accurate because we are closer to the team. ( oh, we're definitely more passionate!) :banana:

Back